WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hi guys. Be en an eventful weekend... My car failed it's mot, so having to organise getting parts for that before I end up settling it on, which means looking around for a new car. Currently deciding between the TT I always wanted and an A3, which is the more sensible choice.
I drove my friend's TT last Thanksgiving. It is a fun car to drive, he has the fully decked out version, and consequently it is quite fast as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What MS really needs to release is a newer version of the L925 or something similar. Something that stands out but is stylish at the same time. There really has been very little compelling in WP aside from everyone's fav L1520 or the L1020 for the camera but neither are for everyone.

Any 'flagship' they release or any mid range phone needs to stand out more. Of course having the app issue still around isn't helping either.

Rubino wrote an op eds piece on this last year...this phone would be a great alternative to the Sony Z Compact series. Personally, I'd do a 5.5" flagship and a 4.5" Compact flagship. But hey, I'm just another armchair CEO.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Most people feel there is no choice any more. It didn't help BB so I don't know how it will help WP. But then who knows?

It won't help them. Lol.

If that's the case, I won't update my 930 any further. What a shame indeed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The G4 looks tasty. Sony better bring it when they put the Z5 out. I would own a G series but...anyhow.

Meanwhile in WP land the biggest new announcement is potentially android on WP. W.T.F?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So after using my Lumia 635 for 8 weeks straight, I have come to the following conclusion. MSFT really needs to make a Lumia that would be similar to the Z3C. Bigger battery, better screen, screen size is actually perfect, camera button, wireless charging, better main camera with flash and FFC in the same form factor as the 635 and about the same weight. I can see myself using that on a daily basis....wait a minute, that is why I used the Lumia 810 for 12 months straight as a daily driver:)

As much as I like the Lumia 830, I still think it is a tad too big for my personal taste. I will post my impressions of the Z3C next week and also the 2014 Moto X.

Long live the 810. I wish they made like an 810.3 so it would have all of T-Mobile bands and get updates . Or like you said make a successor to the 810 with better internals 😊

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The G4 looks tasty. Sony better bring it when they put the Z5 out. I would own a G series but...anyhow.

Meanwhile in WP land the biggest new announcement is potentially android on WP. W.T.F?

I think Sony's done, from Z to Z4, there hasn't been too much of an evolution. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Hirai pulls the plug on Sony smartphones before Mr. Nadella dumps the Lumia line.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Cars are a pain...

I like the TT but I find getting in the car a bit awkward which is why we decided against it. We still like the A4 and the BMW 120i Sport which is a touch expensive.

Cars are so hard to figure out.
They are indeed. We are looking for replacement for 2007 Laguna. Currently looking at Peugeot 308 1.6 THP 155 HP Allure withs some equipment added and VW Golf VII 1.4 TSI 150 ACT Highline, also some extra equipment. We are only doing 11k km/year so there is no sense to have diesel and the car is also ageing. We will probably hold of to see what new Renault Megane IV and Opel Astra bring and than decide what to buy.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte