WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have mixed feelings about that. It would be nice to have all the apps but you would lose design uniqueness(not like there is many left with hamburger menus ). And would all apps actually work? Lot of them relay on Google Play services so would those apps actually work? One of them is snapchat ;)
Don't know, we shall see tomorrow :)

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

They are indeed. We are looking for replacement for 2007 Laguna. Currently looking at Peugeot 308 1.6 THP 155 HP Allure withs some equipment added and VW Golf VII 1.4 TSI 150 ACT Highline, also some extra equipment. We are only doing 11k km/year so there is no sense to have diesel and the car is also ageing. We will probably hold of to see what new Renault Megane IV and Opel Astra bring and than decide what to buy.

Right now here are some options that we are looking at:
Replace the Acura with a Mercedes Benz GLK or Toyota Highlander Hybrid or Subaru Forester.

Also we are thinking of replacing the Toyota with a Hybrid sedan of some sort.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I have mixed feelings about that. It would be nice to have all the apps but you would lose design uniqueness(not like there is many left with hamburger menus ). And would all apps actually work? Lot of them relay on Google Play services so would those apps actually work? One of them is snapchat ;)

I wonder if Android would be a sandboxed app that would run the apps... That would make it easier to have support for things like widgets and viruses to run rampant.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Replace the Acura with a Mercedes Benz GLK or Toyota Highlander Hybrid or Subaru Forester.

I would forget on GLK since it's old and replacement is due this year (GLC), I guess Frankfurt Motor show but not sure. Toyota seems nice and Subaru seems to lack a bit of premium feeling :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man some people can be airheads ._. Like i don't understand how people cant follow directions to make a shed

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man some people can be airheads ._. Like i don't understand how people cant follow directions to make a shed

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
Some people aren't technically competent. Doesn't mean their airheads.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And I thought our car problems were complicated....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Some people aren't technically competent. Doesn't mean their airheads.

I couldn't find the right word but this guy cuts the cake and eats it all up. I guess my patience was thin at the point that I kept showing him in the manual and video that this is how it goes and still ends up doing it wrong

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see too many issues with it unless they figure out a way to make it run smooth on low end hardware.

The other issue is what happens to Windows 10? The whole cross platform thing? Will developers bother making apps any more?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The other issue us what happens to Windows 10? The whole cross platform thing? Will developers bother making apps any more?
That's my concern. Native app development for BlackBerry pretty much disappeared when BlackBerry allowed Android app emulation.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see too many issues with it unless they figure out a way to make it run smooth on low end hardware.

The other issue is what happens to Windows 10? The whole cross platform thing? Will developers bother making apps any more?

I hope they find a way that works because if they pull it off then that is something I will look forward too :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise