WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's my concern. Native app development for BlackBerry pretty much disappeared when BlackBerry allowed Android app emulation.
that's true its not like there are many developers who will develop for wp if that happens ..maybe rudy but other than that I doubt any developer will jump on this

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's my concern. Native app development for BlackBerry pretty much disappeared when BlackBerry allowed Android app emulation.
I think out of everything that will be the key concern. Why develop for WP? It's market share is tiny as it is. Why would you bother developing a native app?

If WP had issues before this they will just get worse with it. I guess we wait and see what they're up to.

It's all speculation at this point.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that's true its not like there are many developers who will develop for wp if that happens ..maybe rudy but other than that I doubt any developer will jump on this
Well considering it's been like pulling teeth to get apps as is I don't see it getting better.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Sygic GPS Navigation app is great. Works offline. Used it while traveling yesterday from 12:00 am to 3:00 am. The people I was in the car with, didn't knew that gps apps can work offline too. Praises all around. 😄

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Obviously I'm not paying attention, but since when did we have this option outside of the phone?
Untitled.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium