WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't get what you wanted to tell with that?

I mean that there shouldn't be no reason not to develop for windows because of small market share since windows 10 will be running on phone to computer to xbox to hololens to tablets. that's what I mean to say

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

It really isn't bad, continuum on phone is awesome if you ask me, just not sure how useful every day.

It's awesome, no doubt... I just have a feeling I'll use it once to try it out and never wind up using it again. It just seems like one of those features that are cool, just not everyday things you'll use.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I mean that there shouldn't be no reason not to develop for windows because of small market share since windows 10 will be running on phone to computer to xbox to hololens to tablets. that's what I mean to say
It would still be less devices than only Android phones and tablets ;)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Crossing my fingers that the IOS/Android porting is as easy as they make it seem and developers make good use of it. I don't play candy crush, so I can't attest to how well it runs (or not).

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Crossing my fingers that the IOS/Android porting is as easy as they make it seem and developers make good use of it. I don't play candy crush, so I can't attest to how well it runs (or not).
I'm hoping this gets banks interested. I don't care about games, but I want banking apps.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't play CC either but what ive seen on my fathers phone (822) and my little sisters phone ( 1520) they run very well no lag what so ever

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss