WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's pretty cool though I don't want to see what they stick inside my skin :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

That's the proboscis. It has three functional parts at its end: Tiny blades for cutting and penetrating the skin,a hypodermic tube for injecting saliva and another tube for sucking blood.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I'm digging the new speakers I got for the TV . Sounds pretty good for the money of 20$. These are 120$ speakers but I for them for 20 since I had enough bing points to bring them down

You should had bought the 8$ ones. 😄

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm relieved to see that cloud storage worked for me this time around. Since there is no root for 5.0.2 on the Z3TC, I was able to port over all my asphalt 8 data via the cloud. Now I could sell my N7, but it is too beat up looking. Now I'm all set...transitioned over to Sony stuffs.

Hey sahib, you wanna race after the semester is over? Here's the car I'd use against you (this is at its current levels)

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Attachments

• 25724.jpg
    25724.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 10

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm relieved to see that cloud storage worked for me this time around. Since there is no root for 5.0.2 on the Z3TC, I was able to port over all my asphalt 8 data via the cloud. Now I could sell my N7, but it is too beat up looking. Now I'm all set...transitioned over to Sony stuffs.

Hey sahib, you wanna race after the semester is over? Here's the car I'd use against you (this is at its current levels)

Lol im almost inclined to say nah you would beat me hands down :p though I would use the mclaren

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's the proboscis. It has three functional parts at its end: Tiny blades for cutting and penetrating the skin,a hypodermic tube for injecting saliva and another tube for sucking blood.

I forgot the name that it was called . still kinda cool and the at the same think creepy that it's a hypodermic needle

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lol im almost inclined to say nah you would beat me hands down :p though I would use the mclaren

Well, these are my McLaren's. If yours are at these levels or better, you'll have a fighting chance...

Attachments

• 25726.jpg
    25726.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 25725.jpg
    25725.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 9

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, these are my McLaren's. If yours are at these levels or better, you'll have a fighting chance...

yup its the p1 and almost upgrade to the max :p but ones thing for sure you will get a better take off. ill take you on that challenge

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

yup its the p1 and almost upgrade to the max :p but ones thing for sure you will get a better take off. ill take you on that challenge

Deal. When I max out my Elemento, I'll let you know. We should have a good time.

What track would you choose to race on?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Deal. When I max out my Elemento, I'll let you know. We should have a good time.

What track would you choose to race on?

im good on any track but I prefer Nevada since I like how the drifting is on that map :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Let's see.... What should I do today..... Oh I know! I'll go to France!

Have a good weekend everyone. I might drop in from time to time with some pics.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Let's see.... What should I do today..... Oh I know! I'll go to France!

Have a good weekend everyone. I might drop in from time to time with some pics.
Have a safe and fun trip! :smile:

I'd love to see some pictures.

Where in France are you going?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning from the eastern U.S.!

How's it going gang? Been very busy here with work and everything... I've got the new 10074 build installed on both my desktop, and laptop PCs, but rolled back to 8.1 on my 1520 for the time being. No real issues with the phone preview, but needed to use Office and Onenote for a few things. I'll try the preview again once a newer build comes along.

Lots of exciting news coming out of the Build conference! I really hope these developers jump on board with porting their apps over to Win10! With how easy it should be, it'd be silly for them not to!

Oh, and I sold my Intrepid.. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss