WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not sure I want a bandanaship. �� But Cinco De Mayo is coming up in a couple of days, you know, that fateful day in history where the ship carrying mayonnaise from England to the new world sank in the ocean.

Poor mayonnaise never had a chance to be put on hamburgers or sandwiches :( a moment of silence

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the new rumored phones seem like a specs dream. As for me keep the screen at 1080 no need for quad hd when 1080p is fine . Maybe use a better panel with 1080 and that would be awesome .
sent from my rare green linux 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So the new rumored phones seem like a specs dream. As for me keep the screen at 1080 no need for quad hd when 1080p is fine . Maybe use a better panel with 1080 and that would be awesome .

Agreed. Really liking my Lumia 830.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Even though I've been using the Z3TC with 5.0, I still haven't updated my Z3. I'm not fully in love with lollipop. It reminds me of 8.1 on WP - yes it is an important improvement, but I liked the charm of the prior version better. Maybe I'll take the plunge with 5.1, depending on how Sony handles updates on the Z3TC.

I finally got xperia link to work today. So now I can do the ifruit stuff and take calls on the tablet. As much as I frown upon Apple, when I spent my recovery time at my sister, it was uber convenient to watch her take a phone call from her iPhone 6 on her MacBook Air.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope MSFT follows suit on able to take calls on tablets and or desktops. I do think that's a little harder to do since apples controls the hardware and software.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Even though I've been using the Z3TC with 5.0, I still haven't updated my Z3. I'm not fully in love with lollipop. It reminds me of 8.1 on WP - yes it is an important improvement, but I liked the charm of the prior version better. Maybe I'll take the plunge with 5.1, depending on how Sony handles updates on the Z3TC.

I finally got xperia link to work today. So now I can do the ifruit stuff and take calls on the tablet. As much as I frown upon Apple, when I spent my recovery time at my sister, it was uber convenient to watch her take a phone call from her iPhone 6 on her MacBook Air.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Lollipop is behaving well on my Nexus 7. I haven't had any issues with it, and I did the Lollipop update the day I got it. It has Lollipop 5.1 now. Apparently 5.1.1 is coming very soon.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

"Lollipop is behaving well " why that sounds awkward?!
LOL! I always thought the Android version names were funny, since all of them are named after desserts or candy.

Linux distros have funny names too. Ubuntu uses animals for the names of its versions.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

LOL! I always thought the Android version names were funny, since all of them are named after desserts or candy.

Linux distros have funny names too. Ubuntu uses animals for the names of its versions.

Windows phone uses colours, the cool ones.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I just had one of those moments when something suddenly stimulates your higher self and you go into deep thoughts.

A girl at a pharmacy said "thank you" to me for opening the door for her. I heard her loud and clear but I didn't respond. And you know why, because I hesitated. I hesitated to do the right thing. And the reason behind that hesitation, no matter what you call it, is fear. Fear of what other people might think and say.

I had more than 30 seconds to just say something, anything to her but I didn't. They're were a lot of people in the pharmacy but that's not the reason. The reason was that I was being weak.

Almost a month ago,I promised myself that I won't ever hesitate when I'm doing the right thing. So far I was doing great but now it seems it's time to renew that promise.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

When I had my S4, it'll make me hungry because it was running KitKat and I would go buy a KitKat bar.

Sent from Mr. Tech Man using Tapatalk

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Who's gonna watch the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight today?

Sent from Mr. Tech Man using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss