WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This isn't right. What ugly minded people do this kind of stuff! This is discrimination in the sports world.

It's more than just about the sports world. It's about the world in general and how we keep marginalising women solely based on their looks.

Then there's the issue of marginalising women simply for being a woman. But that's a whole other discussion and the number of factors involved in it would turn into a very lengthy discussion indeed.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

It's more than just about the sports world. It's about the world in general and how we keep marginalising women solely based on their looks.

Then there's the issue of marginalising women simply for being a woman. But that's a whole other discussion and the number of factors involved in it would turn into a very lengthy discussion indeed.

(serious tone)
Then make it a lengthy discussion.
You know, it takes a real man to know that one woman is enough for him.
But these bastards don't deserve a woman in their life.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

(serious tone)

There's nothing wrong with a woman being attractive or for a man to look at attractive women in general. There is an issue where a woman is demeaned for being attractive and their attractiveness outweighs any other ability be it sport, sciences or anything else for that matter.

We as a global society, on the whole, demean women for the simple fact of being women. A lot of this stems from our perception that men are somehow superior because we are 'supposedly' better. Lots of this stems from our supposed superior strength. Might is right nonsense.

Then take that mentality, add a male supreme being and male followers of said being. Then make 'man' one step below said supreme being and you get the other major issues around this whole demeaning of women. I can direct you to some great literature from some of the so called 'great minds' of these followers of the supreme being and their perspectives of women. To sum it up however it would be horrible, dreadful and vile. You wonder how we even got to the state we are now sometimes.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Where are Chregu and MSFTisMIA when we need them to "lean in"?

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

That moment when this Wifi disconnects every 2 minutes. 😑😢

Sent from Mr. Mobile Nations using Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

(serious tone)
You should have been around last summer, it would take me an hour or more to catch up...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh he'll chime in soon...
About Chregu I am not sure☺

Folks I'm closing out medical visits this morning and it has been busy in clinic. Here's the short version. We are different but equal (men, women, transgender). Now since this is a conversation about men and women, I'll leave the trans folks out for a moment.

It really isn't about a ratio (1:1 or multiple women to one man), its about respect for the other gender. If the culture allows for multiple women to one man, as long as the man treats all the women with respect and handles his responsibilities, no grief from me. If your culturee stresses a 1:1 ratio, then treat the person with respect and no grief from me.The problem is there has been created through patriarchy this sense of entitlement of her the control of women, especially their bodies, which really annoys me. Each gender brings something unique and yet complimentary to the table.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Folks I'm closing out medical visits this morning and it has been busy in clinic. Here's the short version. We are different but equal (men, women, transgender). Now since this is a conversation about men and women, I'll leave the trans folks out for a moment.

It really isn't about a ratio (1:1 or multiple women to one man), its about respect for the other gender. If the culture allows for multiple women to one man, as long as the man treats all the women with respect and handles his responsibilities, no grief from me. If your culturee stresses a 1:1 ratio, then treat the person with respect and no grief from me.The problem is there has been created through patriarchy this sense of entitlement of her the control of women, especially their bodies, which really annoys me. Each gender brings something unique and yet complimentary to the table.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I was waiting to continue the conversation with Fire but nothing happened.

There are matriarchal societies.... 6 Modern Societies Where Women Literally Rule | Mental Floss

As you can see they are rare and small.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs