WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Then off topic lounge, then the forums, then the windows Central, then the windows phone, then smartphones, then computers, then radios, then we return to the stone age.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Then off topic lounge, then the forums, then the windows Central, then the windows phone, then smartphones, then computers, then radios, then we return to the stone age.

It's just one thread of many.

Unfortunately there are many ignorant people in the world who want to return to the stone age thinking it's 'better'. Yes I too want to return to an age where life expectancy was 35...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
This thread is starting to be like that dude was a jock in high school and everyone thought was cool who is now at the high school reunion 30 years later still acting like the "jock in high school", but people are now looking at him like " W.T.F?"

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Last edited:

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

It's just one thread of many.

Unfortunately there are many ignorant people in the world who want to return to the stone age thinking it's 'better'. Yes I too want to return to an age where life expectancy was 35...

Nahhh . . .

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

That was sarcasm...

Though there is truth in people wanting to return to stone age living...

The thing I don't like most in the modern world is the contaminated environment.
I can take care of the contaminated people.(by take care I don't mean eliminate them)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The thing I don't like most in the modern world is the contaminated environment.
I can take care of the contaminated people.(by take care I don't mean eliminate them)

I can agree with that. The environment is a mess and will continue to be a mess with a throw away culture that has been created.

As for people. We all change as we get older, well some of us. One of the main hopes I have always had with our technological advances is the ability to communicate ideas world wide easier. Of course there are barriers to this in certain countries but I think the ability to learn has become so much easier now. It's really a matter of time now for things to start changing. Unfortunately that probably won't happen until I'm long dead. I just hope humans can survive until then.

Hmm....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

V2e5l6t.jpg
Search the web? Those are my photos, I'm the official photographer.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Interesting, I have never heard of most of this stuff. But my grandfather also has separate bathroom and WC, his house is from 1960s so this was probably the thing of that time.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

For anyone not from the UK. You might find this interesting. It's mostly accurate. Not all homes have the pull cord. Nor is the toilet and bath separate.

https://youtu.be/ATjMxH3-e4Y
The sinks in older houses in the US also have separate hot and cold faucets. By older, that usually means ca 1920s or earlier.

I didn't notice a dishwasher in the kitchen. Are dishwashers common in the UK?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923