WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig bought Audi A3, rue is checking BMW 3 today and sahib has weird sense for car colours. That's about it, you?

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

Hey hey cyan is a nice color :p I like blue and red

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It the same car!!; well basically. Both are underneath a Golf, Beetle is Golf VI which was basically facelifted Golf V and TT is Golf V. So is Audi A3 muesssing bought and so are ?koda Octavia and Seat Leon, previous generations (you will have to look those 2 up since they are not on sale in US). The new TT however is on a platform of a Golf VII, and so are all successors of cars I mentioned before, they are all build on new MQB platform ;)

I didn't know that it's based of the vw golf . But the Audi TT RS looks so much more better :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm looking for small car and test drove an A250 as well as Golf GTI. The Golf is obviously more fun to drive, but the variant available here is way over priced. I almost took an A1 offer, but in the end lost interest on the Audi.

Sent by my Honor 6

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Seems like rue bought BMW and is too busy trying out rwd on roundabouts :D
No. Didn't get a BMW or any car for that matter.

We're completely unsure what car to buy. We like the more modern BMWs so we're thinking of getting something not as fancy but newer for the mean time.

That's unless a nice BMW shows up. The ones we saw yesterday was a touch disappointing. The nice ones go quick. :/

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

No. Didn't get a BMW or any car for that matter.

We're completely unsure what car to buy. We like the more modern BMWs so we're thinking of getting something not as fancy but newer for the mean time.

That's unless a nice BMW shows up. The ones we saw yesterday was a touch disappointing. The nice ones go quick. :/
What about something smaller? The Polo, Fiesta, Clio size? It has enough space for 2 for sure, it's comfortable enough and it does 160-170 km/h quite easily and I think that is fast enough ;)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

What about something smaller? The Polo, Fiesta, Clio size? It has enough space for 2 for sure, it's comfortable enough and it does 160-170 km/h quite easily and I think that is fast enough ;)

I actually like the Polo. Fiesta not so much. After the test drive with the Polo, I was told the configuration I want Will never be offered in the Philippines. Kinda sucks.

Sent by my Honor 6

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

LOL!

We need something for four people. We get guests from overseas. If we wanted only a two person car we'd get a Z4 or a SLK. :p

We thought about the Megane but we're not sure. Apparently the new ones are pretty good.

We're even considering the A3 and A4 though it doesn't thrill us.

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

LOL!

We need something for four people. We get guests from overseas. If we wanted only a two person car we'd get a Z4 or a SLK.

We thought about the Megane but we're not sure. Apparently the new ones are pretty good.

We're even considering the A3 and A4 though it doesn't thrill us.
I mean there is space for 4 people in the Clio, I'm 175cm tall and father is 180cm , this is the amount of space I have
1ed5d93aaff27829a61b915d8d74a5e2.jpg

1ca501252f9b0886bedf8953df72b8b2.jpg

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Golf isn't bad but I don't like Polo, would never buy it instead of Clio but that is just me. From VW I like new Passat and Golf.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss