WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I haven't got a clue how many miles I've flown or planes I've been on but I'm sure you've flown way more than me.
My average is about 30 to 40K a year these days. However this year travel has picked up and I have already flown 40K so far. Hard to keep all the flying on one airline alliance though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I plan on it... well not flying as much as you but flying on a plane :D maybe first class
Aspire for international first class. Domestic is quite mediocre, IMO.
May I suggest "The Residence" on Etihad?
http://www.etihad.com/en-us/experience-etihad/flying-reimagined/the-residence/

Or a hot shower on Emirates
http://www.emirates.com/us/english/...x?pub=/us/english&lang=en-US_US&stop_mobi=yes

Or if you do manage to travel with your significant other
http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/flying-with-us/suites/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Aspire for international first class. Domestic is quite mediocre, IMO.
May I suggest "The Residence" on Etihad?
The Residence

Or a hot shower on Emirates
First Class Cabin Features | Cabin Features | Emirates United States

Or if you do manage to travel with your significant other
Singapore Airlines Suites

I've never flown first class and only business class once a very long time ago. I wonder if Sahib realises how much that is....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My average is about 30 to 40K a year these days. However this year travel has picked up and I have already flown 40K so far. Hard to keep all the flying on one airline alliance though.

Yeah that's way more than I do. I've only flown once this year and that was only a 3hr trip. I'll be flying in August but again short trips. Nothing major. I don't really miss the long flights I have to admit.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've never flown first class and only business class once a very long time ago. I wonder if Sahib realises how much that is....
For about 4 years I never flew Economy or Coach in the USA, perks of being Executive Platinum. I've flown international business class a few times and it is very nice! I have been fortunate enough to fly a LearJet across the USA for work as well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For about 4 years I never flew Economy or Coach in the USA, perks of being Executive Platinum. I've flown international business class a few times and it is very nice! I have been fortunate enough to fly a LearJet across the USA for work as well.

Very nice. There are days when I wonder why I didn't do better at school and had more ambition. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah that's way more than I do. I've only flown once this year and that was only a 3hr trip. I'll be flying in August but again short trips. Nothing major. I don't really miss the long flights I have to admit.
I might have a couple of trips to Asia this year before December rills around. I also have a few cross country trips in the USA as well. I'm already qualified for elite status through February 2017☺

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Very nice. There are days when I wonder why I didn't do better at school and had more ambition.
Don't worry even I wonder that a few times.... I have plenty of friends from college who are doing far better than I am... It's all relative.... I still consider myself to be quite fortunate.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't worry even I wonder that a few times.... I have plenty of friends from college who are doing far better than I am... It's all relative.... I still consider myself to be quite fortunate.

Do I consider myself fortunate. Yes, very. Could be doing better? Definitely.

That's all.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like it is a hotbed of activity in here.

I'm glad the semester is done but I'm still exhausted. New challenges await ahead...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like it is a hotbed of activity in here.

I'm glad the semester is done but I'm still exhausted. New challenges await ahead...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Good morning MSFTisMIA!

Sent from Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I feel like binge posting on the way to work, after removing the WPC app from my phone for the past few weeks. So here goes...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers