WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Been skimming some reviews for the iWatch so far. Looks interesting for a gen 1, but nothing compelling over the current Android offerings. I saw an iwatch ad over the weekend and it was funny to me how they were pitching it.

I'm sure it'll sell...one of the attending physicians at work who is a runner preordered one and has to wait s while to get it (he naturally went for the cheapest one, like most). Apple is still schooling Sony on how to make people buy their own watch bands. Lol.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of Sony, I like my SWR50 so far. Battery life for my usage...I charge it every two or so days. As a notifications manager, it is awesome. I like the transflective screen, as it is perfect for reading it direct sunlight.

My quirks with it are:

1) Not a fan of the mic being at the top of the phone. The G Watch has it at the bottom and for a slightly softer speaker like me, that makes the voice recognition a bit more hit and miss. The G watch was more accurate in that regard.

2) Sony needs to sell the adapter so I can chuck the strap. Now the strap itself is comfortable to wear but already looks worn down and tacky looking.

3) Like having the microUSB port but it is an asspain to use for charging.

Otherwise, it is an upgrade over the G watch in the areas that count for me...better battery life, easier to charge, improved sunlight visibility.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Like the way Sony has done 5.0.2 but still not willing to update my Z3 to it just yet. I still feel so so about lollipop anyways.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Like the way Sony has done 5.0.2 but still not willing to update my Z3 to it just yet. I still feel so so about lollipop anyways.

Posted via Xperia Z3

So far so good. I'm liking the more recent update. The phone is a lot smoother and the battery life seems better.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of Sony, I like my SWR50 so far. Battery life for my usage...I charge it every two or so days. As a notifications manager, it is awesome. I like the transflective screen, as it is perfect for reading it direct sunlight.

My quirks with it are:

1) Not a fan of the mic being at the top of the phone. The G Watch has it at the bottom and for a slightly softer speaker like me, that makes the voice recognition a bit more hit and miss. The G watch was more accurate in that regard.

2) Sony needs to sell the adapter so I can chuck the strap. Now the strap itself is comfortable to wear but already looks worn down and tacky looking.

3) Like having the microUSB port but it is an asspain to use for charging.

Otherwise, it is an upgrade over the G watch in the areas that count for me...better battery life, easier to charge, improved sunlight visibility.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I'm still liking the look of the LG Urbane. The only things I have against it is the price at the moment and the simple fact of not needing a smartwatch.

Other than that it's not a bad looking watch and would suit me. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Really like the Z3 TC.

Lightweight, powerful and really fun to use. For my needs, it is a verybsokid purchase and I do charge it every other day, as opposed to the nightly charging for the N7. My quirks are:

1) Not a fan of how Xperia link is done. Apple's continuity idea is executed much better.

2) Sony should have put Qi in this thing. No excuses.

All in all, a solid device. Too pricey to buy brand new but at the price point I paid for mine, a very good deal.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Bit of a rushed morning today. Counting down the days til I can go get my new car!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So far so good. I'm liking the more recent update. The phone is a lot smoother and the battery life seems better.

I like it on the Z3 TC. Just not interested in it on the Z3 proper. May just jump to 5.1 instead.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm still liking the look of the LG Urbane. The only things I have against it is the price at the moment and the simple fact of not needing a smartwatch.

Other than that it's not a bad looking watch and would suit me. :)

Hands down, LG has made the best Gen 1 Android wear watches in terms of balancing style and function. Even the G Watch is a very good starter watch at the right price. I like the look of the Ubrane, but would get a G Watch R over it. I went with the SWR50 because of the better screen in direct sunlight, WiFi being easier to turn on, NFC in place, and a few other things, but LG has done a great job so far with its offerings.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Overall, I'm satisfied with the Z3. I won't say that it is the best phone I've owned, but it is in the top 10. And I like the green silver hue, even though I don't show it off a lot.

Quirks:

1) No Qi. Seriously Sony. No excuses.

2) Should have had 32GB internal.

3) Should have tweaked the camera more with updates.

4) Should have adveritized the phone better to get sales.

I'd recommend it, but I do like the M9 and importantly, the G4.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFT looks like they're using Nokia's old playbook with a phone at seemingly every price point. Haven't we seen this movie before?

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

MSFT looks like they're using Nokia's old playbook with a phone at seemingly every price point. Haven't we seen this movie before?

Posted via Xperia Z3

I was hoping they would have stopped that but looks like they liked that strategy...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Overall, I'm satisfied with the Z3. I won't say that it is the best phone I've owned, but it is in the top 10. And I like the green silver hue, even though I don't show it off a lot.

Quirks:

1) No Qi. Seriously Sony. No excuses.

2) Should have had 32GB internal.

3) Should have tweaked the camera more with updates.

4) Should have adveritized the phone better to get sales.

I'd recommend it, but I do like the M9 and importantly, the G4.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Pretty much my complaints about it but I still like the phone as well. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I've been talking about getting a newer car for some time and I was debating what to get.

Well that's all finished now. We're now the proud owners of a black BMW 320i SE, full leather.

We saw a car last night online. Wife phoned them this morning to have a look. We now own it. Funny how things happen like that. :p

I'll put a picture up when I can. They already took the ad down.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was hoping they would have stopped that but looks like they liked that strategy...

I get what they're doing, but it does put some serious pressure on the flagship. They cannot afford for that to be a flop.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Pretty much my complaints about it but I still like the phone as well. :)

Yes, it is a quality device indeed. I use the waterproofing a fair amount too. But I really like the G4 and M9. I won't buy either, but they impress me more than the S6. Samsung has made non plastic phones before so I'm not surprised about the quality of the S6. I just don't like certain things about it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm getting a lift home in the new car. :smile:

My wife is enjoying driving it way too much. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I get what they're doing, but it does put some serious pressure on the flagship. They cannot afford for that to be a flop.

I think they've given scope for the flagship, Continuum is one point but I often wonder if that's 'good' enough. Also it might discourage businesses from adopting W10 phones because most businesses don't buy flagships so I'm curious how that's going to go down. Continuum would be a great product for business. I don't see it as a laptop replacement entirely but it would be a good tool.

It's a bit of a minefield which is the issue with having all these low/mid range phones.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Aspire for international first class. Domestic is quite mediocre, IMO.
May I suggest "The Residence" on Etihad?
http://www.etihad.com/en-us/experience-etihad/flying-reimagined/the-residence/

Or a hot shower on Emirates
http://www.emirates.com/us/english/...x?pub=/us/english&lang=en-US_US&stop_mobi=yes

Or if you do manage to travel with your significant other
http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/flying-with-us/suites/

Oh wow that's luxury for you . I sometimes wonder how they are able to fit that in a plane . I knew planes were big but wow

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I've been talking about getting a newer car for some time and I was debating what to get.

Well that's all finished now. We're now the proud owners of a black BMW 320i SE, full leather.

We saw a car last night online. Wife phoned them this morning to have a look. We now own it. Funny how things happen like that. :p

I'll put a picture up when I can. They already took the ad down.

So I'm getting a lift home in the new car. :smile:

My wife is enjoying driving it way too much. :p

You need to amend your original post and say that your wife is a proud owner of a BMW 320iSE....you are going to be riding shotgun all the time!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss