WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Let's hope the painters did a decent job in the kitchen and didn't create a huge mess for me to clean up...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like here is another hotbed of activity. Guess I'll add in a few cents on the bus ride home.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my supervisor is officially an *****. She told my coworker who just resigned that we are joined at the hip and I'll be lost without her.

Sometimes you need confirmation on things you already know just to make things easier.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This spring weather in NYC is a great way to get sick. I need to start cooking at home again and build up my finances and immune system that way. While I'm over the recent flu like episode, it would appear the lingering cold is getting harder to get rid of from my system in the same manner it is to get true bipartisan governance in Washington DC...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the Governor of my current hone state is thinking about running for office. Yet his approval ratings here in the state are in the toilet. I shake my head as to why states like mine have had this bad run of idiots in the Governor's seat. I don't think he'll get elected as the Republican nominee, but he'll sure waste time going after it instead of doing the State's business. Sigh.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my supervisor is officially an *****. She told my coworker who just resigned that we are joined at the hip and I'll be lost without her.

Sometimes you need confirmation on things you already know just to make things easier.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Not sure why WPC blocked out the word i-d-i-o-t from this post. It's not like I called my supervisor a *****, *******, *****, **** or even an *********. Those you should censor. Especially since she is none of those things - just merely a moron. This is what happens when keyboard warriors cause mods to try to be kid friendly here. Sigh.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really need to get a car. Taking the bus is getting hazardous to my health. I need a job that allows for me to pay for a car note and get rid of these damn school loans comfortably first.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like the guy who sells icees by the rail station. It is always good to see him as that means summer is here. As an older gentleman, another summer I see him means he's still alive and kicking.

The older you get, the more it hurts when you see people kick the bucket. Life sucks that way, quite honestly.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really don't want to get a pizza, but I don't feel like eating homemade chili. Man, I wish the GF didn't live so far at tines like this...I'd just got to her house and cook something.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of cooking and the GF, she's excited that school is onbbreal for me. That means I get to doing what she likes me: when I cook for us both. She started yammering about when am I going to cook for her as early as last week.

I did see some vegan mushroom burgers today I wanted to try to make for her. We'll see how that goes.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really don't want to get a pizza, but I don't feel like eating homemade chili. Man, I wish the GF didn't live so far at tines like this...I'd just got to her house and cook something.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Well, time to get the pizza and see the work the painters did in the kitchen. I'm outta here for now...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, time to get the pizza and see the work the painters did in the kitchen. I'm outta here for now...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Looks like the painters didn't come in after all. I've got to call maintenance tomorrow about that. SMH...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb