WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WP has got to be one of the more disappointing OS ideas, ever. While I applaud MSFT for putting the lessons learned into better practice by integration of Windows to reach that One Screen vision they outlined eons ago, I cannot help but shake the feeling that everything up to WM6.5 was the old school way, then they did the Apple thing with WP7 to be unique and tried to extend it further with 8.0 and finally gave up with 8.1. I suppose we should applaud them for the old college try, but I'm sure there are folks out there who didn't buy Lumia, HTC and Samsung devices to be beta testers.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why WPC blocked out the word i-d-i-o-t from this post. It's not like I called my supervisor a *****, *******, *****, **** or even an *********. Those you should censor. Especially since she is none of those things - just merely a moron. This is what happens when keyboard warriors cause mods to try to be kid friendly here. Sigh.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I wonder if WC will filter out the middle finger emoji on the forums?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not sure why WPC blocked out the word i-d-i-o-t from this post. It's not like I called my supervisor a *****, *******, *****, **** or even an *********. Those you should censor. Especially since she is none of those things - just merely a moron. This is what happens when keyboard warriors cause mods to try to be kid friendly here. Sigh.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Oh man I can only guess what was censored . Sometimes I wonder why censor words when no other words would fit . Also why are words even censored ? Is it because people might get offended ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really need to get a car. Taking the bus is getting hazardous to my health. I need a job that allows for me to pay for a car note and get rid of these damn school loans comfortably first.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I think you will get a car before those lones get paid :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really don't want to get a pizza, but I don't feel like eating homemade chili. Man, I wish the GF didn't live so far at tines like this...I'd just got to her house and cook something.

Posted via Xperia Z3

In times like those I'd get a back of cooked chicken and bread and call it a day

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not sure why they went back to that name. It's like the whole WP7 and WP8 experience was beta testing for Windows 10, honestly.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Me thinks it was after all win 7 is nothing like win 10 :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

People aren't always smart, Sahib.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Or listen to reason. Sure the panorama UI had its faults ( which UI doesn't ?) but it was made with mobile in mind and it made sense. Now windows 10 is tap here tap there and ah man I can't reach and then miss the touch target

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Oh man I can only guess what was censored . Sometimes I wonder why censor words when no other words would fit . Also why are words even censored ? Is it because people might get offended ?

I'd spell it out but the mods would be all on my ***. I used words like a feminine genital cleansing product, a term used to describe a promiscuous woman, a slang for the female birth canal a term used to describe a female dog...you know, all basic stuff. Point is my boss even though female, is just merely acting like a dumbass at this point.

All yet censorship worthy. That's life indeed.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd spell it out but the mods would be all on my ***. I used words like a feminine genital cleansing product, a term used to describe a promiscuous woman, a slang for the female birth canal a term used to describe a female dog...you know, all basic stuff. Point is my boss even though female, is just merely acting like a dumbass at this point.

All yet censorship worthy. That's life indeed.

Posted via Xperia Z3

lol believe it or not I didn't know what half those words were 2 year ago :p and all thanks to censorship

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss