WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know about any of you all but there is nothing more satisfactory in a car with turbo spool and blow off valve :3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice. Stay at the Pullman across from the palace, gorgeous hotel! And dessert in the hotel restaurant is quite good. If you go into Paris, go eat at this place...
Maison Constant - Les Cocottes
Eat the Chocolate tart by Christian Constant....simply divine....

We're probably not going into Paris even though we're so close. Though we're there until Sunday we don't actually have much time and just want a leisurely break. We're spending the whole of Saturday at the palace.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This spring weather in NYC is a great way to get sick. I need to start cooking at home again and build up my finances and immune system that way. While I'm over the recent flu like episode, it would appear the lingering cold is getting harder to get rid of from my system in the same manner it is to get true bipartisan governance in Washington DC...

Posted via Xperia Z3
Hasn't been great here either. With all the fluctuations it created an environment where more viruses come out. I've managed to avoid being sick so far but I've heard more than a few choughs and sniffles about...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I think my HTC 8S is getting the GDR2 :D The Insider Preview is now letting me select Fast ring.

[edit] it was just a fast ring update.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

lol believe it or not I didn't know what half those words were 2 year ago :p and all thanks to censorship

I'm not surprised at this at all. Looks like the Vietnamese ex of yours went all Peter the Great on your *** and pulled you out of the Dark Ages...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not surprised at this at all. Looks like the Vietnamese ex of yours went all Peter the Great on your *** and pulled you out of the Dark Ages...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

She did lol who knows what would of happened if I never met her. I world be way to innocent lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

She did lol who knows what would of happened if I never met her. I world be way to innocent lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

I'm too scared to see how you lost you'd be if she hasn't deflowered you...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99