WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Enjoying my Sunday. This is the first week after my internship has ended...it feels nice.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So I'm thinking about selling my Surface Music Kit (The "Remix Blade/cover".. the app automatically installs when you attach the Blade to a Surface 2 (RT), Surface Pro, or a Surface Pro 2. I don't own a Surface any more, and kinda need the money, so...

Problem is, I don't see any for sale anywhere on the internet, and I don't know how much to ask for it. The device was never sold retail; only a limited number were made. Microsoft had only two contests (that I know of) where these were given out as prizes. Yes, I won the thing during the #projectremix contest a while back on Twitter/Vine.

So this device is kinda rare, which makes me think maybe I should keep it, as maybe it'll be worth something one day, or on the other hand, it might just end up some old outdated computer hardware that nobody wants.

What do you guys think? Should I sell it? And if so, how much do think I should ask for it?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm using Snapseed as an editor. I use its HDR filter. For some reason when there's a hint of dark in the cloud it makes it darker and more ominous looking.

I use HDR in darker situations to bring out detail. Sometimes it works some times it doesn't. Sometimes the effect is pretty neat.

I don't use HDR all the time though.

Ahhh ok I thought you were putting it :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm thinking about selling my Surface Music Kit (The "Remix Blade/cover".. the app automatically installs when you attach the Blade to a Surface 2 (RT), Surface Pro, or a Surface Pro 2. I don't own a Surface any more, and kinda need the money, so...

Problem is, I don't see any for sale anywhere on the internet, and I don't know how much to ask for it. The device was never sold retail; only a limited number were made. Microsoft had only two contests (that I know of) where these were given out as prizes. Yes, I won the thing during the #projectremix contest a while back on Twitter/Vine.

So this device is kinda rare, which makes me think maybe I should keep it, as maybe it'll be worth something one day, or on the other hand, it might just end up some old outdated computer hardware that nobody wants.

What do you guys think? Should I sell it? And if so, how much do think I should ask for it?

Right now I'd say sell it since the devices it supports are devices that aren't being sold. I think the longer you wait the less it'll be worth

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Right now I'd say sell it since the devices it supports are devices that aren't being sold. I think the longer you wait the less it'll be worth

If it works on a Surface Pro it will work on any Surface Pro so I don't get what you're saying.

The simple thing is technology agres but unique things like that will be worth money. Probably quite a bit.

Last edited:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

EBay auction, and put a minimum. Since you got it for free, you win anyway.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Great way to start the week, I won a raffle at my dealership. The 40k PMS of my Subaru is absolutely free!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If it works on a Surface Pro it will work on any Surface Pro so I don't get what you're saying.

The simple thing is technology agrees but unique things like that will be worth money. Probably quite a bit.

what im trying to say is that you might know if it will work for the next generation service ( ie the power cover) so people are going to upgrade their surface 2 to a surface pro 3 or 4 (assuming). less and less people are going to use it so It might be worth less. I don't know if this made any sense at all :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I went to the fair to hang out with a few friends. it was alright I mean its the county fair it could be better but still got to have fun for a while :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Must of been a lot of walking for you to say something about it

To give you an. idea. I'll give you the statistics since both you and fire29 seem to have the same problem of taking two minutes and looking something up.

The palace of Versailles is 7 hectares. The gardens at Versailles is 800 hectares.

Of course I didn't see everything in one day. It's simply too big.

It was however a lot of walking regardless.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

what im trying to say is that you might know if it will work for the next generation service ( ie the power cover) so people are going to upgrade their surface 2 to a surface pro 3 or 4 (assuming). less and less people are going to use it so It might be worth less. I don't know if this made any sense at all :/
I don't see a reason for them to change the connector. Doesn't mean it wouldn't happen but why bother when it works?

Probably the best thing for Ed to do is ask MS what the device is compatible with and sell it like that. He could ask about the price as well. It's a hard to sell something without knowing it's value.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99