WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

NP, yeah Badlands is just a Flappy Bird clone with killer graphics. Gameplay is the same. It's cool that Badlands is available on WP though! ;)

I can't stand Flappy Goat on Goat Simulator... It's Flappy Birds with 10x worse controls

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

that already happed just not on the forums

You still can't type correctly despite your assertions to the contrary...just look at the quoted sentence....I am worried about your prospective employers and the crap emails that you will cram in your co-workers' in-boxes....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You still can't type correctly despite your assertions to the contrary...just look at the quoted sentence....I am worried about your prospective employers and the crap emails that you will cram in your co-workers' in-boxes....

Lol. He'll be fine...not sure how his coworkers will manage, but he'll be OK.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's assuming quite a lot just by how I type on the forums don'tcha think? But hey who am I to say I can't type since I don't know myself

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's assuming quite a lot just by how I type on the forums don'tcha think? But hey who am I to say I can't type since I don't know myself

It's not that you can't type correctly or speak properly it's just that you do it too quickly. Half the sentence disappears in your effort to say something. Take your time. If it's important to you then spare a minute. If not then you end up with the mashed mess you have have now.

That's all we're asking really.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's not that you can't type correctly or speak properly it's just that you do it too quickly. Half the sentence disappears in your effort to say something. Take your time. If it's important to you then spare a minute. If not then you end up with the mashed mess you have have now.

That's all we're asking really.

Once you keep practicing something it becomes a habit. If you have already formed a habit of typing up your thoughts with typos and gibberish then it will be a bit difficult to construe sentences correctly when you really need to to effectively communicate....like once you have a proper paying job and effective communication is expected/demanded from you as a professional.

You can do whatever you want....continue to with you current bad habits and just shrug off what N_LaRUE and I are trying to say here or try and make a change that will only help you in the long run.

Just my 2c.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Once you keep practicing something it becomes a habit. If you have already formed a habit of typing up your thoughts with typos and gibberish then it will be a bit difficult to construe sentences correctly when you really need to to effectively communicate....like once you have a proper paying job and effective communication is expected/demanded from you as a professional.

You can do whatever you want....continue to with you current bad habits and just shrug off what N_LaRUE and I are trying to say here or try and make a change that will only help you in the long run.

Just my 2c.

Well, that's the youth talking whenever you hear Sahib say certain things sometimes. Sometimes you've got to let people learn through their experiences. Hopefully Sahib will grow and become better through his.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, that's the youth talking whenever you hear Sahib say certain things sometimes. Sometimes you've got to let people learn through their experiences. Hopefully Sahib will grow and become better through his.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I am pretty darn confident that when I was almost 21, I already had realized that being able to communicate effectively - verbal and written modes - was going to help me in my professional career. For some weird reason I don't think this is sinking in Sahib's brain....perhaps the fact that I already had 2 internships by 21 might have had something to do with me wanting to not type incoherent sentences with typographical errors galore:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty darn confident that when I was almost 21, I already had realized that being able to communicate effectively - verbal and written modes - was going to help me in my professional career. For some weird reason I don't think this is sinking in Sahib's brain....perhaps the fact that I already had 2 internships by 21 might have had something to do with me wanting to not type incoherent sentences with typographical errors galore:)

We were in a different place than some of these younger folks. Some young people are in a similar position as we were...needing to get on the beam early. Some youngsters may not be. I tell you what: if he was maybe not in a smaller town, he might have to grow up faster.

He'll learn soon enough. Sometimes mistakes give opportunities to take heed to advice from older folks...

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

In the mid 90's to early 2000, we can confidently hire new graduates and that has changed in recent times.

Sent by my Honor 6

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I like Smirnoff Ice from time to time. However, this being the EU I've taken to different ciders.

Smirnoff's ain't worth a damn to me anymore. Used to enjoy drinking them but I haven't had one in years. One of these days I'll send Sahib a small shot bottle of J. Wray & Nephew. That'll light a fire under you and put some hair on your chest...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Smirnoff's ain't worth a damn to me anymore. Used to enjoy drinking them but I haven't had one in years. One of these days I'll send Sahib a small shot bottle of J. Wray & Nephew. That'll light a fire under you and put some hair on your chest...

I haven't had an Ice in some time. I don't drink that often in general. Hard liquor is not anything I've gotten into at all.

When you don't drink that often you sort of lose that desire to drink.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Very nice. I think its making me drive in a much more sporty way. Not sure I'm a fan of that lol. But I am getting a lot better fuel economy... So, it kind of balances out. Will see if I can post a pic later.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Very nice. I think its making me drive in a much more sporty way. Not sure I'm a fan of that lol. But I am getting a lot better fuel economy... So, it kind of balances out. Will see if I can post a pic later.

We washed ours yesterday, it looked like a bug massacre took place on the front bumper and windscreen. That's what you get for driving in the country though. :p

It needs a full detail though. Not sure if we'll do it or get it done. We also noticed that we have odd tires on the car so we might look to buy a whole new set. Looks like they did the minimum to pass MOT...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning crew...

I've been driving the RX8 in a much more sporty way myself, since I got the new tires. Man, what a difference! Goodyear Eagles FTW!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss