WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, I've been receiving more than one notifications within a minute .
Also in the email, Microsoft said that I've been running Windows 7 on my PC even though I haven't switched on the computer in weeks and they want me to upgrade to Windows 10.. They probably have all the information they need. At least they don't do it like Google.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, he doesn't like coffee and hasn't travelled.
Both very true but with the coffee I'd expect the typical Sahib answer. With travel is expect him to tell me that he traveling first class his first time on a plane.

Speaking of travel. I booked all the important bits for my travel in Norway. :)

A touch stressful that I had to wait so long to book my train travel.

So it's all set now. :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Both very true but with the coffee I'd expect the typical Sahib answer. With travel is expect him to tell me that he traveling first class his first time on a plane.

When are you going to Norway?

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

My cousin lives in Norway.
Do you know that "Even" and "Odd" are two common names in Norway!! :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

August. First Finland for my wife's birthday and family visits and then Norway for our wedding anniversary.
That sounds nice! I'll be expecting some pictures from Finland and Norway. :smile:

My friend's father went to Norway on a business trip back in the 90s and got me a nice wool scarf.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That sounds nice! I'll be expecting some pictures from Finland and Norway.

My friend's father went to Norway on a business trip back in the 90s and got me a nice wool scarf.
I have many pictures of Finland. Lots of post cards pictures too.

We thought about spending a day or two in Helsinki but changed our minds. It's purely a family visit this time.

We spend two nights in Oslo then train to the fjords. We're staying one night in the fjords and we're doing a ferry ride through them. The world heritage part of them. Then bus and train to Bergen for two nights. Then home.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Why do I feel that the Office group at Microsoft is really competent. Their Office Preview for Windows 10 and Android just works like a charm.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my L920 is going to get a new lease on life. It's going to become our Spotify/MP3 player in car. Our arm rest has AUX attachment in it so the phone will be hidden from view.

My plan is just to have three tiles on the Start screen. Spotify, Music and MixRadio.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I'm starting to question those 'facts'. That last slide about Ikea appears to be incorrect. I thought it was incorrect when I saw it but I went to the website to verify I was right.

Most of those facts are correct but some need to be checked to see if they really are correct. 98% of the times are correct though.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

So my L920 is going to get a new lease on life. It's going to become our Spotify/MP3 player in car. Our arm rest has AUX attachment in it so the phone will be hidden from view.

My plan is just to have three tiles on the Start screen. Spotify, Music and MixRadio.

You have so many devices that you can spare a Lumia 920 just for use in the car!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett