WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is Greyhound a possibility? Or is Uber viable by a long shot?

No to Greyhound...doesn't run there. Uber is too expensive. It is an Amtrak or car only destination in upstate NY.

We'll see what happens. The GF is working on it.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No to Greyhound...doesn't run there. Uber is too expensive. It is an Amtrak or car only destination in upstate NY.

We'll see what happens. The GF is working on it.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Is this place North of Albany? I used to go to upstate NY quite a bit in 2006 and 2007.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Bit south of Albany, is flying an option by any chance and then driving down?

Nope, as it's probably too hassle inducing. We will see...if we can get a ride, we'll go. Otherwise we may take the credit to another one of their retreats. As long as we decide by tomorrow, we should be OK.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Reading though some zenfone 2 reviews and it looks appealing enough to replace my M7 with.

Reading through the comments here made by Asus about WP10 not being viable yet and maybe I should find a ****** and rob them blind for my 930.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Commuting this week had actually been a lot more bearable. Looks like the horde, or some of them anyways, have been able to escape to an early Memorial Day holiday weekend start.

Fleet week is in town, i think. There was a year where Obama canceled it because there was no money...strippers went up in arms because of the loss on customers. Sigh.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Been on the cooler side here this week so far...60s and such. Looks like the weather will pick up in time for the holiday weekend.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like either Sahib got busy (wonder when does he finals end, as I need to kick his *** in Asphalt 8) or he got scared away based on his English spelling.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte