WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib come back...

Let's talk about 10122. It's downloading now on my Acer S3. Surface Pro still no go.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my L920 is back on 8.1. Just need to clear some apps and add Spotify and it's ready! Woot! My accessories that I ordered from Amazon are on their way. Should be good. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I thought I would have a little bit of fun. My wife and I were sort of reminiscing about Australia and some of the slag that is there. Her being an Aussie and me having lived there for 7.5 years means we have a fairly good understanding of the slang and we realise not many would understand some things. However, though the slang is interesting, the way it's actually said is what can confuse people more. Aussies are known for cutting words down in size and with the Aussie accent the words sound completely different.

So with that, here is my phonetic Aussie slang sentence for the day. Bring out your best bogan accent. :) Have a try and see if you can figure out what this means exactly.

Giv'is a coppla ya best banggas will ya mate

Not sure if I'll do more but I thought this was fun. :p

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

So I thought I would have a little bit of fun. My wife and I were sort of reminiscing about Australia and some of the slag that is there. Her being an Aussie and me having lived there for 7.5 years means we have a fairly good understanding of the slang and we realise not many would understand some things. However, though the slang is interesting, the way it's actually said is what can confuse people more. Aussies are known for cutting words down in size and with the Aussie accent the words sound completely different.

So with that, here is my phonetic Aussie slang sentence for the day. Bring out your best bogan accent. :) Have a try and see if you can figure out what this means exactly.

Giv'is a coppla ya best banggas will ya mate

Not sure if I'll do more but I thought this was fun. :p

Give us a couple of your best burgers ya mate.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Did something really happened with Sahib? I mean I was away for sometime. Is there a reason he's not posting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Did something really happened with Sahib? I mean I was away for sometime. Is there a reason he's not posting.

We gave him a bit of a hard time about his typing ability... he seems to have taken it hard. Either that or he's really busy.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah sometimes we take it a little bit far.

Oh please. You should have seen the dust up Sahib and I had 18 months ago on the thread. What happened recently here was lightweight compared to that.

We don't bust Sahib as much as we used to, as in we the OGs still left on the thread.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786