WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They're nice cars. I almost bought one myself a while back... Wait, 1st car??? How old are you again?

Early 30s. Never had a need to own a car and drive consistently before moving outside of NYC. Never had the need to drive in Jamaica either because the cars were for those who worked in the family.

That's why...1st car.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Early 30s. Never had a need to own a car and drive consistently before moving outside of NYC. Never had the need to drive in Jamaica either because the cars were for those who worked in the family.

That's why...1st car.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
My friend's sister moved to NYC and sold her car before she moved. She didn't have a need for a car in NYC. She took the subway everywhere she went.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

For the car owners here, I'm thinking about getting a Mini Cooper within the next few years as my 1st car. Thoughts?
Definitely fun to drive, and depending on country of purchase could be too expensive, i.e., the Philippines. I've driven 3 variants of these, and I can't pull the trigger. Service is much expensive too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For the car owners here, I'm thinking about getting a Mini Cooper within the next few years as my 1st car. Thoughts?
I've never driven one so I can't say much. I haven't heard anything bad about them.

I've found the best way to know if it's the right car for you is to see if you can rent one for a weekend and test it out for yourself before purchase. That east you can hopefully test both the enjoyment and the possible annoyances.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We have a family friend who had one and she swears that it was a complete lemon! She received that car from her husband for a round birthday...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I've never driven one so I can't say much. I haven't heard anything bad about them.

I've found the best way to know if it's the right car for you is to see if you can rent one for a weekend and test it out for yourself before purchase. That east you can hopefully test both the enjoyment and the possible annoyances.

I've never driven one either, but they look like nice cars. I see them frequently in my neighbourhood.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

^This!
I always rent a car so that I can enjoy a hassle free 500 mile test drive before I decide to buy😀

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My friend's sister moved to NYC and sold her car before she moved. She didn't have a need for a car in NYC. She took the subway everywhere she went.
I never had my drivers licence prior to 21 because I lived in Toronto. Didn't need it or a car. I saw a car as bothersome.

Living in the burbs changed that though.

I barely need one now but it's nice to have. :)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Nope but one of these days I'm going to run into MSFTisMIA and perhaps N_LaRUE. Sahib is also a possibility but now that he is MIA, Idk...

I'm gonna see you guys one of these days . . . punch you mildly in the shoulder and run away. 😁

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro