WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Really enjoying usingbthe M7. Only two phones I'd part with if for as a spare are the Zenfone 2 or the Moto X (either version).

Posted via the One (M7)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've got two of the three pieces for my 'car audio' kit for the L920 :)

Nice. My new project is getting the Chromecast to work on the GF's older living room TV. Her bedroom one is fine...a fancy new HD unit. I'm hopeful the HDMI to AV adapter I got yesterday will do the trick...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The super rich love London and the country estates.

But mostly London.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Yup, I can imagine...they can be as snobbish as they want to in those places and no one would care.

I don't care to be rich, just to have enough $ to live comfortably.

Love the new signature, BTW.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I see you're into sheep and lamb picking from that list. And here I thought you were at minimum a vegetarian...

Posted via the One (M7)

Most of this is to separate the wheat from the chaff...i.e. make enough money on the deals to fund the next WP device, LOL!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Most of this is to separate the wheat from the chaff...i.e. make enough money on the deals to fund the next WP device, LOL!

Because you cannot do that by selling WP models only, as those sell about as well these days as the idea of policitians in D.C. using common sense...

Posted via the One (M7)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Because you cannot do that by selling WP models only, as those sell about as well these days as the idea of policitians in D.C. using common sense...

Posted via the One (M7)

You are absolutely right. But just like the politicians figure out a way to fund their pet projects, I too have come to the conclusion that it is better to wheel and deal in Android and iOS devices to fund my WP adventures:)

Plus you forget, the Lumia 822 parts are increasingly difficult to find and making money via that route is quite difficult and the 635 is not fun either:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb