WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Tim Cook was an Ops guy and so I'm not surprised they have their supply chain stuff sorted out.

Neither am I. That's the thing that sadly some companies don't get. I suppose that's also why you see Samsung copy some of Apple's approaches. The truth is everybody makes good products. Customer service is the great equalizer... that's the premium Apple is successfully able to charge for.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here cooking whole fish with potatoes, asparagus, mushrooms and whole wheat macaroni pie with the GF...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Here cooking whole fish with potatoes, asparagus, mushrooms and whole wheat macaroni pie with the GF...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Nice. We had some yellow pigeon pea daal, calabash and potato vegetables, basmati rice, roti and green garlic papad for lunch.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Nice. We had some yellow pigeon pea daal, calabash and potato vegetables, basmati rice, roti and green garlic papad for lunch.

That sounded good. I used some coconut Ciroc instead of white wine. Will use the white wine next time. I used a lot of lemons in the fish...GF liked that.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I played Asphalt 8 for the first time three days ago on an IPad mini that we bought second hand from a close friend. I played races from the 1 - 3 seasons on the single player and it's a good(great) game. Just less than an hour ago,I played the multiplayer to see what it was like.
In the first 2 lap race: There were 7 racers and I finished 6th. After that I was "Ooo, so that's what multiplayer is!"
The second 2 lap race: There were 4 racers and I finished 1st. 😎
Hmph . . . They don't know that I learn fast . . . very fast . . . at 450 kmph.
Also know that I played both the races on maps that I haven't seen before.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Holiday weekend is going good so far. Doing nothing but hanging out at the GF. We may go to Atlantic City tomorrow...or not. Just being leisurely after some long, grinding weeks is good enough in for me at this point.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Okay. My new classes are about to start. they were supposed to start at 10 am. I'm sitting in my class right now. It's 10 am. But the class is empty. I'm the first to arrive. And I'm gonna make sure that they remember me from the the very first day. Oo yeah. I'm gonna do something different.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Okay. My new classes are about to start. they were supposed to start at 10 am. I'm sitting in my class right now. It's 10 am. But the class is empty. I'm the first to arrive. And I'm gonna make sure that they remember me from the the very first day. Oo yeah. I'm gonna do something different.
Good luck with your classes!

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I started watching Blacklist starring James Spader. Thanks to Netflix just finished watching 4 episodes from season 1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb