WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Very, very interesting moves by MSFT.

Looks like I'm smart to hold onto my 930 after all. Pity it doesn't get LTE on t-mo. I may choose to ax my M7, but we'll see...

Posted via Xperia Z3

You mean Cortana on Android and iPhone? Or the new desktop app?

I'm curious to see if Cortana will run well on Android. I won't use it but I'm curious.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You mean Cortana on Android and iPhone? Or the new desktop app?

I'm curious to see if Cortana will run well on Android. I won't use it but I'm curious.

All of those. I think people need to stop holding onto the old Windows Phone vision as to how MSFT plans to grab market share.

MSFT has gone to the good old "a customer is a customer is a customer" approach and I like that. Get your wares on all platforms. Offer slightly better integration on native devices and you may get a few converts. Don't focus on pulling people away from iOS and Android - grab a chunk out of the new users market.

Good moves. Let's see how they sustain it.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Calm looking day in the 'hood. Hopefully it says this way. Not looking forward to today's chores but I've been putting them off long enough.

Posted via the One (M7)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah. Anyway you're pretty good at Japanese.

My Japanese is OK. If I honestly had put my foot down and been studying harder and such the past few years, it'd be good enough where I could start to call myself bilingual.

At this point, it is so-so.

Posted via the One (M7)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

My Japanese is OK. If I honestly had put my foot down and been studying harder and such the past few years, it'd be good enough where I could start to call myself bilingual.

At this point, it is so-so.

Posted via the One (M7)

I can't take Japanese class where I live. So what are the possible ways for me learn Japanese? And in your opinion, which ones are the most effective?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just want to mouth some really bad sounding expletives...yeah that is how much fun I am having at work today......aaarrrgh!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just want to mouth some really bad sounding expletives...yeah that is how much fun I am having at work today......aaarrrgh!!

Just curse them out in a different language...that may help...hope things get better for you...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I've had it...

I'm no longer subjecting my 636 to preview builds. I just discovered that with 10080 the phone is not recognized by the computer, even with the recovery tool. Damn it.

I'm doing a reset now and if it gets recognized, back to 8.1.2 it will, and stay there!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is probably my favourite work week. Three days. Almost half over already.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs