WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Bit of a mixed day today... Cloudy and blue skies but windy too.

Can't wait to get back home to do some design tonight. Hope I still have energy then!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've never been a fan of Lotus Notes. When it goes wrong it goes seriously wrong.

The IT guy trying to fix my Notes went and got a coffee. I wonder if I should be worried.
I used to be a fan back in the 90s. Haven't used it in the last 10 years or so.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Our company uses IBM services. It's painful. I really dislike Notes as an email client. It's overkill for what's required.
But it is locked down. My first employer was a private company and really paranoid about security and used Lotus Notes for that reason. I've been using Outlook since the last 10 years though and really like it.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Cool castle pics Rue! Hey, what's your instagram again? I thought I saved it before.. But I guess not.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So after playing with the latest W10 build for phones for a few days, I decided to roll back to WP8.1 aaaaaagain.

The Win10 build got jammed up. Twice, I had to do a hard reset. I do like it, and where they're going with everything, but for the second time after doing two hard resets, it kept ending up where I couldn't get back to the start screen at all. Endless "loading..........".

Looking forward to the next build... Hopefully more stable!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So after playing with the latest W10 build for phones for a few days, I decided to roll back to WP8.1 aaaaaagain.

The Win10 build got jammed up. Twice, I had to do a hard reset. I do like it, and where they're going with everything, but for the second time after doing two hard resets, it kept ending up where I couldn't get back to the start screen at all. Endless "loading..........".

Looking forward to the next build... Hopefully more stable!
I decided to stay with 8.1 for the same reasons☺

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

That's true. I haven't really played with a WP in a month or so though. My Lumia wasn't acting right and I kept waiting for the 640. For now I'll just play with my new Android tablet.

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE

You haven't got the 640 yet. What happened?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So it is official - I'm the last man standing on the team at work. 3/4 of the team has resigned and are leaving within the month.

This should be an interesting summer indeed.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12