WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I feel this way at my job a lot. High turn over rate in call centers. =/

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE

I worked in call centers back in the days...got a few stories from that. Yup, they used to hire and fire people on the spot at the place I worked.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

$349 for a watch strap, anyone? SMH...

I mean, the watch looks really good. Saw the Milanese loop in the wild yesterday and actually liked it.

Still, not a fan if the price nor the small battery. Or the fact that it is always off until you wake it up in order to see the time. I used to use my G Watch like that, but I stopped after a while and enjoyed using the watch a lot more. Folks have no idea how useful the screen on the SWR50 is if all you want to do I'd check the time and not wake the watch...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Putting Android Wear 5.1.1 through its paces. Looks interesting so far. The flicking wrist for notification management is SMH worthy. I'll leave that off for now, but it's an interesting way to manage making the watch useful when your hands are occupied.

I see they also added a lock screen in the settings to beef up security. I'm using an app for that currently but I need to test this one out as it's a killer feature if done right...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
As much as I'm happy to see MSFT working on an updated Band, I'd love to see them put out a universal watch too at some point.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Update on EmailGate...

Email is still broken.

Getting replacement PC tomorrow. I'm so glad I'm not at work tomorrow.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

As much as I like the Redmi2 from Xiaomi, the setting up of Google Play and selected services is a bit of a pain. Contact syncing is terrible as it dumps every email address you have ever sent an email to versus just the pure contact syncing. I need to figure that one out.

On the plus side its running KitKat so a lot more stable than my N7😀

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news....

I have a news feed on my Facebook from News.com.au (Australia) it's a Murdoch news site with all that comes with it.

I keep it simply to see what's going on over there.

Lately they've been spouting rather depressing news and I guess if you live in the bubble that is Australia and enclosed in the Murdoch news ring you might feel it's all true. That's not to say there isn't some truth to some of it but you sometimes wonder...

Anyway. First news story I saw was talking about a possible return to recession. The HSBC chief economist Stephen King (life is weird isn't it?) has made some scary comments along those lines. This is hardly surprising news to me. Everyone has been so reliant on China and their economy that when it finally is proven that the whole thing is a mess the world economy will probably tank. :p

There's been information leaking out about China and other Asian markets for years that the whole thing is a mess. Since they've been some of the biggest investors in housing lately, especially here in the UK, it might not be such a bad idea to have a mini earthquake... I might be able to buy something...

The other news....

Apparently we're on the cusp of WWIII.... yeah, like that's new. :p Quite depressing though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Are you gonna throw it through a window in frustration?

Posted via Xperia Z3

I've had moments of wanting to do that.

Picture being able to open your email program, using it for two minutes and then it locking up on you to the point you have to force close it.

Oddly enough some other features continue to work...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've had moments of wanting to do that.

Picture being able to open your email program, using it for two minutes and then it locking up on you to the point you have to force close it.

Oddly enough some other features continue to work...

Throw it through the window! And if you hit a politician with it, even better!

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro