WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So T-Mobile is sending me one of their WiFi routers to use. Gonna test drive it and see how well it performs. I now wonder if it is an all in one like the one my cable provider offers. If it is, it's a win for me as I'd send my cable provider's model back and pay the same rate now for internet only as I do for my cell phone plan.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Latest update on email situation... because I know you want to know....

It's still broken...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Apparently even Google thinks apps are overrated.
Google's Ingenious Plan to Make Apps Obsolete | WIRED

I don't think it's so much as being overrated as them wanting control of everything. :p

Their whole model is internet everything. Personally I think that's fine so long as the internet is always easily accessible. Unfortunately, even in so called '1st world' countries, that's far from reality. Let alone the emerging markets.

The issues with relying on public companies to provide services...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow! That's bad. :unhappy:

It's driving me nuts!

I'm convinced it's a server side issue but the IT guy is convinced it's client.

I don't know enough about Notes implementation to know one way or the other.

What's basically happening is that I can open it, use it for about 3-5 minutes then it locks up. I can't shut it down I need to force it via task manager. I can't view or open email, move to other folders, create email etc. I can still receive emails, however I can't view them. However, Sametime seems to be working just fine. Which is odd as that's usually the thing that dies 99% of the time. :p

There seems to be some sort of timeout happening which is what makes me believe it's a server side issue. I could be wrong though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro