WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks Rue.
Also that site reminded me of Nokia Asha.

Yeah I thought the same.

The key thing with PowerPoints is to keep them simple. Nothing wrong with some effects. But as the saying goes, pictures are worth a 1000 words and make anything you have have on them easily read by your audience. Putting too much information on one slide is a big mistake. Better to go to two or three slides for information than just one. It allows for people to absorb the information rather than information overload.

Your PowerPoint is really about the important points of your presentation and providing impact. It's a vehicle. It's not the full information. If there is a lot of information you can provide handouts of what you plan to say.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, there's rumoured specs of the Lumia 940 running around. If what they show is true I have to say I'm not overly impressed.

Since they are rumoured I'll wait and see. Maybe there's more to come.

Not that I'm buying one anyway.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So it's a rainy spring day on June 1st here in NYC, complete with lots of fog.

WTF?

Anyhow, I'm not at work but with a ton to do in my apartment - curse procrastination induced by a zoo like schedule.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So, there's rumoured specs of the Lumia 940 running around. If what they show is true I have to say I'm not overly impressed.

Since they are rumoured I'll wait and see. Maybe there's more to come.

Not that I'm buying one anyway.

Nothing about this is impressive. It makes me curse Nokia even more for not putting the LTE radios I use into the 930.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. So it's a rainy spring day on June 1st here in NYC, complete with lots of fog.

WTF?

Anyhow, I'm not at work but with a ton to do in my apartment - curse procrastination induced by a zoo like schedule.

Posted via Xperia Z3
It's not pretty here either with the weather but supposedly getting better by the weekend. Which is fine. :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's not that's it bad, even though it's Monday. It's the first time I've worked on my birthday in sometime. Years!

I've always worked on my birthday except growing up back home where it was a national holiday on my birthday.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've always worked on my birthday except growing up back home where it was a national holiday on my birthday.

I normally go somewhere on my birthday so I take it off typically. This year I decided to do something different. We went away a couple of times before my birthday instead.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I normally go somewhere on my birthday so I take it off typically. This year I decided to do something different. We went away a couple of times before my birthday instead.
That is the model that I operate under these days...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to know why on this site there's always people bagging Android. I go to read about W10 and within a few comments there's someone beating up on Android. What's with that? It's rather boring.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to know why on this site there's always people bagging Android. I go to read about W10 and within a few comments there's someone beating up on Android. What's with that? It's rather boring.
Ignorance, you haven't fed them the medicine that will "cure" them😀

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077