WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Does it have any use for consumers, or is it just for business users?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

I guess it's another OneNote style app. I must say, maybe MSFT will do what it did for Outlook by acquiring Accompli and improve OneNote with Wunderlist's help. If that's the case, I'd go back to using OneNote a lot more.

Currently my go to app is color note and then keep. I want to use OneNote more but not a fan of the current looks and feel.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I guess it's another OneNote style app. I must say, maybe MSFT will do what it did for Outlook by acquiring Accompli and improve OneNote with Wunderlist's help. If that's the case, I'd go back to using OneNote a lot more.

Currently my go to app is color note and then keep. I want to use OneNote more but not a fan of the current looks and feel.

Posted via Xperia Z3
I use OneNote and Evernote. The free version of Evernote is enough for me.

I'm really impressed with Outlook.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I use OneNote and Evernote. The free version of Evernote is enough for me.

I'm really impressed with Outlook.

Yup. The Accompli team has done a nice email client and Outlook is much better for it...even though on Android I use the old school OEM provided Email app that Google killed off in Lollipop.

I tried ever note back in the days. Was too much of a resource and thus battery hog for me at the time. I like MSFT's Next lock screen app (Android), but installed it for the same reasons as Ever note. I rather onenlocal note app and one cloud based one. I'd prefer OneNote to be better as it is cross platform, but it is a pain for me. I'm watching to see what Wunderlist can do with it...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I did some cleaning too and took some things I no longer needed to the Salvation Army store.

I'm throwing out more old and worn out that cannot be reused crap than anything else. I suppose this is the spring cleaning I should have done about 3 years ago...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3
Different strokes for different folks. Today I switched over my Keep stuff to OneNote. Also on the Mi Note I get to pick and choose the Google services that I use the most which is only a few core apps.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It should have landed on either a politician, the freeloader, or the people who work at my friend's workplace (he works in a bank and they are screwinghim over)...

Posted via Xperia Z3
The bank is probably screwing a lot more people over besides your friend😀

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm throwing out more old and worn out that cannot be reused crap than anything else. I suppose this is the spring cleaning I should have done about 3 years ago...

I should hire you to clean out my garage😀

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cable has gotten to be such a sham. While I miss easier access to my local news, I'm glad I cut the cord.

Got the fire stick today...the Shield TV looks really appealing but I don't have an updated TV. So I'm going to grab me some RCA cables during the day and hook in the fire stick and my converter. While I don't mind watching Hulu + on my Z3TC or T100 of desktop, I want the TV to work again.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The bank is probably screwing a lot more people over besides your friend😀

He's an employee there and the union delegate for his branch. The people screwing him over are some of his coworkers and managers. But he says he just has to tolerate it for two months because most of those people will be let go in a serious restructuring sweep. And based on how they've messed his plans up for the past two months, he is declining to say who will get the Axe...karma is a funny thing indeed...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Different strokes for different folks. Today I switched over my Keep stuff to OneNote. Also on the Mi Note I get to pick and choose the Google services that I use the most which is only a few core apps.
I had Evernote before I had OneNote. I used to use Evernote on BlackBerry.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't use keep a lot. I did for my internship as a test run and I liked it enough though. I'd prefer to use OneNote but it needs a little more seasoning for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Must say it was cool to cast screens on the GF's TV on Sunday...from both the Z3 and Z3TC. Cannot wait to do more of that here with the fire stick.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Same here. And i liked it. And then I tried it on WP and Android and wasn't a fan.

I agree that the Windows Phone and Android versions aren't as good. I just kept it, since I had data in it. I don't use it as much as OneNote.

I have Dropbox too, but I never even installed the Windows Phone or Android versions. I haven't even uploaded anything to desktop Dropbox in ages.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good night folks. Gonna get some sleep. Busy enough day...Japanese lesson, some city errands and tackling the first two shelves above the clothes rack in the closet...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I agree that the Windows Phone and Android versions aren't as good. I just kept it, since I had data in it. I don't use it as much as OneNote.

I have Dropbox too, but I never even installed the Windows Phone or Android versions. I haven't even uploaded anything to desktop Dropbox in ages.

This is where I love my OneDrive. Since I use it for school, I have it on every device except my Z3. I through all my documents - readings, papers, etc into my OneDrive so at no point I'm without my material. That's why I'm hopeful OneNote gets better because I want to do lecture notes in OneNote. No Dropbox for me...I've got too much free space from MSFT thanks to my student status. And with Amazon Prime membership half off for students, and I'm on the student discounted Office 365, I'm set.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here's why I would bit own another fruit stand device in the future...

Windows and Android gives me better hardware choices while I still have access to services important to me. While certain core services in Apple are better integrated, I don't lose much functionality if my Z3/Z3TC/930/T100 doesn't work. That's pretty cool and ultimately more useful for me more than anything Apple can offer.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon