WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is where I love my OneDrive. Since I use it for school, I have it on every device except my Z3. I through all my documents - readings, papers, etc into my OneDrive so at no point I'm without my material. That's why I'm hopeful OneNote gets better because I want to do lecture notes in OneNote. No Dropbox for me...I've got too much free space from MSFT thanks to my student status. And with Amazon Prime membership half off for students, and I'm on the student discounted Office 365, I'm set.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
I'm not a student, but Office 365 is worthwhile for me just for OneDrive (although I do use Word, Excel and Outlook too). I have Office on 2 PCs, 1 Windows tablet, 1 Android tablet and 1 Android phone. OneDrive is so much better than Google Drive.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Here's why I would bit own another fruit stand device in the future...

Windows and Android gives me better hardware choices while I still have access to services important to me. While certain core services in Apple are better integrated, I don't lose much functionality if my Z3/Z3TC/930/T100 doesn't work. That's pretty cool and ultimately more useful for me more than anything Apple can offer.

Posted via Xperia Z3
I completely agree with you here! Your reasons are the same as mine.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. More cleaning today. And maybe I'll catch my freeloading houseguest too.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm... that new plug adapter PC looks interesting. Hopefully it's better than the Intel Compustick. I was slightly disappointed with that after waiting for it.

So much waiting in the tech world lately....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So this cleaning process has been very therapeutic in nature. I'm running into stuff from a whole back I should have thrown out eons ago, but never made the time to. Not saying I'm clinging to these articles that had different memories to them, but now it is the time to enjoy what they reminded me of and to put them in their proper place.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So as I am cleaning, I ran into this box...totally forgot about it. An ex has the key. So I did what any smart person would do...put it in a drawer next to a Bible and an electric shaver...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Attachments

• 46330.jpg
    46330.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

OMG. I still own a fruit stand device...

I ran into an old iPhone 3G 8GB model and the replacement battery I bought to get it repaired...and of course some screen protectors. So I'm polling the good folks at WPC...should I fix it or chuck it?

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I ran into an old iPhone 3G 8GB model and the replacement battery I bought to get it repaired...and of course some screen protectors. So I'm polling the good folks at WPC...should I fix it or chuck it?

Posted via Xperia Z3

If for what it'll fetch for will let you enjoy another, then I'd say do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

The 640XL has been released in my country. Waiting for the 640 . The price of 640XL was quite affordable.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3

Fleabay is your friend...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Had fun during the fruit stand offering pickup today. Met a member from AndroidCentral at a local Starbucks. We had fun chatting about our devices and preferences. Also showed him the tricks of the trade so to speak. Here is a pic...
Left to right, iPhone 6+, Nexus 6, LG G4 and Lumia 830.
IMG_20150603_090500.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss