WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't think I could even think of doing something like that...o_O

Man you must be hurting a touch. :p Even with coffee I'd be a mess.

I'm feeling it a little now, as the coffee is wearing off. Once my friend boards, I'll leave and steal a nap in my office before the work day starts.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This particular one is very strong. They had different ages and even flavoured cheese. I like a strong sharp cheese personally.

I've also gotten used to the idea that cheddar cheese isn't supposed to be orange...
Agreed. There is a Black Diamond brand cheddar cheese from Canada that looks similar to the one you got and is quite strong and one of my favorite!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nope. We had too much to do to get ready. Haven't slept since Saturday night going into Sunday morning.

Had a cup of BLACK coffee and that'll get me until lunch. Will get the sleep in tonight, that's for sure.

Posted via Xperia Z3
Running on fumes....
You probably need what I call the runaway train mocha with 4 shots of espresso and 150mg caffeine truffle

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Had fun riding the little kiddie coasters at Six Flags with my little one yesterday. Finally overcame the fear of riding a couple of them and also started to ride alone versus having a parent together all the time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So some pics while hanging out in Cheddar. The pics here are a mix of Cheddar Gorge, the Atlantic Coast and a pier, Stanton Drew Stone Ciricles and Stanton Drew Church. The windmill is in Ashton not far from where we were staying.

DSC_0362.JPGDSC_0385.JPGDSC_0411.JPGDSC_0421.JPGDSC_0438.JPGDSC_0450.JPGDSC_0472.JPG

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That would be a bummer.

When I got to work, for the first half hour it was horrible. Now that my adrenaline is flowing from getting immersed into the work day, I'm not feeling the fact that I haven't slept in over 24 hour as much.

Still sucks. At least my friend got on the plane with no issues and is able to sleep before headed home to a wife and kid who will be all over him in joy to see home return.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Running on fumes....
You probably need what I call the runaway train mocha with 4 shots of espresso and 150mg caffeine truffle

That'll make me too wired and have a horrid crash where I go do something stupid like vote for Ted Cruz...nope, I'll pass...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So some pics while hanging out in Cheddar. The pics here are a mix of Cheddar Gorge, the Atlantic Coast and a pier, Stanton Drew Stone Ciricles and Stanton Drew Church. The windmill is in Ashton not far from where we were staying.

View attachment 106128View attachment 106129View attachment 106130View attachment 106131View attachment 106132View attachment 106133View attachment 106134

Nice. Did you post process these?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice. Did you post process these?

Nope. Unprocessed. That's they way they are. :)

I would only touch up a couple of things on these anyway just to make them look a bit nicer. Especially the second one.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

When I got to work, for the first half hour it was horrible. Now that my adrenaline is flowing from getting immersed into the work day, I'm not feeling the fact that I haven't slept in over 24 hour as much.

Still sucks. At least my friend got on the plane with no issues and is able to sleep before headed home to a wife and kid who will be all over him in joy to see home return.

Not to mention all the toys that he is bringing home:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Whew that was a long read. Took me about an hour to read up what I missed. Yeah I got busy. Got a temporary job and ended yesterday. Good thing because I'm doing summer school. Taking a math course for 5 weeks. Should be fun;p. The class is 11-2:15 Monday -Thursday . Fridays off :p yay.

sent from my cyan surface RT

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Also Mia about that race. I hit a bit of a snag. I'm not sure how or why I got banned. The last time I played was around December before all the updates where they nurffed the nitrous and all the buffs. When I played last night and used the buff , it worked perfectly. Today when I log on I got a screen saying I used a hack and I cheated to get all those buffs. so right now I'm having an email discussion with support. so as of right now I can't challenge you :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You can respond to every post here, it would not take you that long...we really didn't pad the post count while you were busy earning money Sahib!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Gosh only 2 more hours till class. Something I think the transit likes to either arrive super early or super late 😐

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire