WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You can respond to every post here, it would not take you that long...we really didn't pad the post count while you were busy earning money Sahib!

Would take to long for me 😉. Also all that money I earned will be going to this summer class I'm taking. realistically I'm going to use around 400$ and have like 100 left over lol. I'm hopping I use less but that's wishful thinking

sent from my cyan surface RT

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Would take to long for me ��. Also all that money I earned will be going to this summer class I'm taking. realistically I'm going to use around 400$ and have like 100 left over lol. I'm hopping I use less but that's wishful thinking

Is this the last class for you before you get your degree?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How much time does it take for you to get to school from Orland?

It takes me around an hour and 30 between stops and charging busses. I chose to leave early at 6am to get my monthly bus pass. I arrive at Chico transit center at 6:50. Then got here at 7:15.
I only did all of this to get my stuff together so tomorrow I can leave at 7 to get here at 9 since my class starts at 11

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Is this the last class for you before you get your degree?

No sadly no. I still have math and a programming class ( has to be either C++ or some advanced programming). I figure Id take math in summer school so I wouldn't have to deal with math and programming in my fall semester. Now when I go back fall semester I would only need to take programming to finally get my degree !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if I can take a 3hr class. seems like a very long class with just math 😌

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Saw a cute girl in the morning with a cyan phone. I had a feeling it Was a Lumia but wasn't so sure. 2 hours later I see her walking out of class with her phone one. Yup it Was cyan Lumia but I couldn't tell what it was o.o any ideas what it could be

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

He is back!!! :D Welcome back sahib. So you are starting with your classes and I'm ending them soon, last grades are probably coming tomorrow.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Also Mia about that race. I hit a bit of a snag. I'm not sure how or why I got banned. The last time I played was around December before all the updates where they nurffed the nitrous and all the buffs. When I played last night and used the buff , it worked perfectly. Today when I log on I got a screen saying I used a hack and I cheated to get all those buffs. so right now I'm having an email discussion with support. so as of right now I can't challenge you :/

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry to see you're going through that. When it gets straightened out, just let me know...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He is back!!! :D Welcome back sahib. So you are starting with your classes and I'm ending them soon, last grades are probably coming tomorrow.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Enjoy your summer break. as for me I gotta get used to school :p.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry to see you're going through that. When it gets straightened out, just let me know...

Kinda frustrating 😒 I earned the credits and buffs to get all those cars only for them to say nope you cheated.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, already I forgot one important very important tool I need and that is my book 😐.
sent from my rare green linux 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Saw a cute girl in the morning with a cyan phone. I had a feeling it Was a Lumia but wasn't so sure. 2 hours later I see her walking out of class with her phone one. Yup it Was cyan Lumia but I couldn't tell what it was o.o any ideas what it could be

Cricket 630 or 635, or maybe a Lumia 640.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You mean with him choosing to ask us what the phone could be instead of just walking up to the girl and asking her directly?

Yup - Vintage Sahib.

I almost typed in "perhaps you should have asked her" but decided to behave...
But vintage MSFTisMIA did chime in:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

While we were away this weekend I managed to snap a picture of the car. This was taken at the seaside. Car is in need of a wash though.

uploadfromtaptalk1433792853892.jpg

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb