WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. I got 8 hours of sleep last night and it started to make me feel a bit nornal again.

Of course doing that has made me late for work today, but I had no say in the matter really...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I got 8 hours of sleep last night and it started to make me feel a bit nornal again.

Of course doing that has made me late for work today, but I had no say in the matter really...

Posted via Xperia Z3

And of course, adding to my lateness is a stalled Amtrak train in one of the tunnels - a guaranteed 30min wait to get into NYC.

Gotta love it...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3
Except that coffee will have some say in the matter today☺

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3

On the bright side you got 8hours of sleep :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh boy I hope I don't miss my transfer bus to get to school o.o the bus driver seems to be talking his time 😓😌
sent from my rare green linux 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Emergency meeting at work today....and no coffee at the coffee station near the meeting room....problems, problems....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Best thing I have read so far today...
Spotify has become pretty ubiquitous. Case in point: You can even download it on your BlackBerry.

At least WP is no longer the poster child for being beat up about being dead last in the smartphone wars:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My devilish mind conjured up some worse things than that but for now what you said will suffice:)

You mean like getting shot at while running through an apartment complex after the husband of the woman you've been sleeping with (who didn't tell you she was married) catches you both in the act?

Some things are better left unsiad for those with hyperactive imaginations...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You mean like getting shot at while running through an apartment complex after the husband of the woman you've been sleeping with (who didn't tell you she was married) catches you both in the act?

Nope I was thinking all along about Amtrak related stuff.....you probably have an even more hyperactive imagination than mine:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o_O oh snaps glad my morning isn't like that 😎

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa