WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm sorry to hear that.

What's wrong with it?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

It was working fine...and tonight I was on a stretch where Hulu + was lagging like politics in DC. I had to reset it a few times and now it seems to be working again. I tired to use the DLNA feature and got it to show my Z3TC's screen, but no audio.

Very disappointed. I bought it to help consolidate my devices. Maybe I still need a newer TV regardless, but this clearly wasn't what I expected.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

It was working fine...and tonight I was on a stretch where Hulu + was lagging like politics in DC. I had to reset it a few times and now it seems to be working again. I tired to use the DLNA feature and got it to show my Z3TC's screen, but no audio.

Very disappointed. I bought it to help consolidate my devices. Maybe I still need a newer TV regardless, but this clearly wasn't what I expected.

I'm using Measy A2W and EZCast for DLNA and Miracast to my old Samsung LCD TV. Pretty happy with it.

Not sure if the Fire Stick is the same though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Should have got a Roku instead 😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the free router from t-mo isn't an all in one. So I'm on the hunt for a cheap modem. I may get something used...as much as I like the Comcast all in one, I don't feel like giving them $10/month to rent it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So the free router from t-mo isn't an all in one. So I'm on the hunt for a cheap modem. I may get something used...as much as I like the Comcast all in one, I don't feel like giving them $10/month to rent it.

I got one on Amazon two years ago. I hear that the ASUS ones are pretty good and so are Motorola Surfboard ones.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I got one on Amazon two years ago. I hear that the ASUS ones are pretty good and so are Motorola Surfboard ones.

Gonna be cheap and get ones in the same style that the cable operators give you...the older ones from Motorola. I'll ask Comcast if I can get a prepaid label to return both the router and cable box in as I'm not off on a Monday again until the final one in the month to drop it off in person.

Posted via the One (M7)

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never wanted a cast stick as I've often been disappointed with DLNA technology so far. Though I don't mind the idea of having the capability.

I would like to get a stick computer but the current crop that is out is disappointing as well. So I keep waiting...

I've looked into all the devices mentioned on here. None seem to do everything I want which is why I'm after the stick computer instead.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I never wanted a cast stick as I've often been disappointed with DLNA technology so far. Though I don't mind the idea of having the capability.

I would like to get a stick computer but the current crop that is out is disappointing as well. So I keep waiting...

I've looked into all the devices mentioned on here. None seem to do everything I want which is why I'm after the stick computer instead.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
Between my Raspberry Pi, Chromecast and Roku, and the cable box, I'm covered quite well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett