WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've been woken up really early the past few days by a mourning dove. Those birds should be called "morning and all day doves". The bird starts cooing before sunrise and doesn't stop!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've been woken up really early the past few days by a mourning dove. Those birds should be called "morning and all day doves". The bird starts cooing before sunrise and doesn't stop!
The other day we had two crows, a squirrel and some other birds going off at 4:30am... Lots of noise...

Don't get me started on the doves...

The birds were really bad back in April and May.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The other day we had two crows, a squirrel and some other birds going off at 4:30am... Lots of noise...

Don't get me started on the doves...

The birds were really bad back in April and May.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
I've had the doves every spring and summer since I've lived here.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

My Surface Pro, Honor 6, and 636 all work well with the Measy A2W.

Perhaps a computer on a stick like that of Intel will be better for you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

So up next on the departure tour from my team is my work wife of 8 years. Her last day is Friday. We'll probably have a good cry in her office or mine, as I have no intention of crying at her karaoke thing after work.

I'm sad to see her go, but she's much happier that she is leaving and giving up the grind of our work site. Yes, people are leaving in two week intervals as my other coworker is scheduled to depart on the last Thursday of the month.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks.

So up next on the departure tour from my team is my work wife of 8 years. Her last day is Friday. We'll probably have a good cry in her office or mine, as I have no intention of crying at her karaoke thing after work.

I'm sad to see her go, but she's much happier that she is leaving and giving up the grind of our work site. Yes, people are leaving in two week intervals as my other coworker is scheduled to depart on the last Thursday of the month.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Bummer... :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just a general comment on MS advertising.

I see the Surface 3 TV advert all the time, the one with the person tapping. I find it completely irritating and annoying. I can't help but ask myself who does that when using a tablet? The tapping makes it seem like they're waiting which isn't a good indication of speed either.

To put it bluntly. It's not a cool commercial at all and doesn't do much for the product. Other than the fact that it's being played all the time is the only reason why it I notice it. I mute the TV when it comes on.

Who comes up with these ideas???

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Bummer... :/

Yes, it sucks...but life goes on. My supervisor is still an ***** but she has her mandates from senior management, so there's nothing called "help" coming from her. Sometimes one has to cut the cord and do something different.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see the Surface 3 TV advert all the time, the one with the person tapping. I find it completely irritating and annoying. I can't help but ask myself who does that when using a tablet? The tapping makes it seem like they're waiting which isn't a good indication of speed either.

To put it bluntly. It's not a cool commercial at all and doesn't do much for the product. Other than the fact that it's being played all the time is the only reason why it I notice it. I mute the TV when it comes on.

I don't mind it as much...I remember the original Surface ads and it seems to be an attempt at a fun continuation of those.

Still, I'd rather see how a product works rather than gimmicks. The only thing gimmicky about the Samsung ads is that dumb music...but they showcase how their stuff works in order to entice you to buy one.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi all. Lovely sunny day here today. Got my cars alloys refurbished, picked it up yesterday. Looking swish!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks.

Posted via Xperia Z3
MSFTisMIA, the true epitome of "The Last Man Standing"!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I like to hear the birds chirp in the AM. At least at my place they provide a very soothing soundtrack☺

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Obviously someone who is not an engineer☺
Marketing fellas, SMH...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes, it sucks...but life goes on. My supervisor is still an ***** but she has her mandates from senior management, so there's nothing called "help" coming from her. Sometimes one has to cut the cord and do something different.

Posted via Xperia Z3
Like what? Get a Fire stick?
Just couldn't resist that one😀

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077