WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now if you're lucky MIA might point out some nice birds for you to have a yabber at while your at the booze up. As long as you remain fair dinkum and don't act like a larrikin you might get a pash out it. Just don't mess up the lippy. And whatever you do don't be an ear basher.

Just don't be off your face you don't want to chunder in the birds lap now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now if you're lucky MIA might point out some nice birds for you to have a yabber at while your at the booze up. As long as you remain fair dinkum and don't act like a larrikin you might get a pash out it. Just don't mess up the lippy. And whatever you do don't be an ear basher.

What ?! This makes no sense to me . It's in English but I don't understand it 😵. This isn't right

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He's too underage for me to take him drinking. He'd pass out at some the hot tomales his age I get to counsel at work. They'd run enough laps around him that he'd be too busy asking for beauty tips or licenses and registration instead trying to get on base and score some runs...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I had my first full hair cut today since the fall. I do miss my afro already, but I want to regrow it the right way, so I took the shears to it.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

lol I'm not even going to try to to understand and translate it :p my head is focused on math

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ok I'll give it a whirl.
Now if I'm lucky Mia might show me some nice girls to talk to while I'm at the pub. If I remain level headed and don't act like a kid I might get a kiss. Don't muss up while talking and where I do chew on the ear

Just don't talk to much or else the Gil's might get board

That was to hard lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib really sat and translated that. That is almost as impressive as Sahib stating a story with a girl where he came out ahead...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ok I'll give it a whirl.
Now if I'm lucky Mia might show me some nice girls to talk to while I'm at the pub. If I remain level headed and don't act like a kid I might get a kiss. Don't muss up while talking and where I do chew on the ear

Just don't talk to much or else the Gil's might get board

That was to hard lol

You're more off this time.

I said if you're lucky MIA will point out some nice girls at the pub. If you don't act the fool and stay true to the task you might get a kiss out of it. Just don't mess up their lipstick. And whatever you do don't be overly chatty.

Just don't be drunk as you don't want to puke in the girls' lap.

So simple.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is how messed up I am at the moment I'm up an hour earlier than normal. :/

I'll have to check the train times now to see what train to catch.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to need more than a coffee at the smokeo today..!

At least I get to leave early this avro. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib really sat and translated that. That is almost as impressive as Sahib stating a story with a girl where he came out ahead...

ill see if I have something to tell after this Saturday. there was this girl named summer and we hit it off last Saturday at a grad party. luckily shes going to the same grad party im going to this Saturday should be fun

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're more off this time.

I said if you're lucky MIA will point out some nice girls at the pub. If you don't act the fool and stay true to the task you might get a kiss out of it. Just don't mess up their lipstick. And whatever you do don't be overly chatty.

Just don't be drunk as you don't want to puke in the girls' lap.

So simple.

you call that simple ._. ? that was not even simple :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You're at work an hour early LaRue? Nasty.

Sahib tried very hard to dissect your local vernacular - a mean feat to be sure. Lets refrain from providing glossaries when encouraging the expansion of his knowledge base. This exacerbates the situation and defeats the point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss