WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've seen funny stuff as decor in the men's bathroom in various restaurants I've eaten at here in NYC. Above one of the urinals in a bar by my job, for example, is an ad for a casual dating site.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so the breakdown was today continue on what I left off from last week at a grad party. it was pretty fun the food was good there was plenty of drinks :3. also plenty of people to dance with :p.
here's a funny story today. There was a girl I was talking with and she was nice and chill , we were laughing and dancing. then her little brother comes to me and all tough guy act telling me say sorry that you danced with my sister. i looked at him then to her then to my friend, shrugged my shoulders said "im sorry". Then he went away,. then came back 10 minutes and told her "hey you aren't suppose to be smiling with him or laughing ima tell mom and dad "( shes 19 btw) at that point i was going to ask her to dance again but it didn't happen because of him :p. then again he came back , we were sitting and talking about what we are studying then he came up behind me and was looking at me. that kid is something :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so the breakdown was today continue on what I left off from last week at a grad party. it was pretty fun the food was good there was plenty of drinks :3. also plenty of people to dance with :p.
here's a funny story today. There was a girl I was talking with and she was nice and chill , we were laughing and dancing. then her little brother comes to me and all tough guy act telling me say sorry that you danced with my sister. i looked at him then to her then to my friend, shrugged my shoulders said "im sorry". Then he went away,. then came back 10 minutes and told her "hey you aren't suppose to be smiling with him or laughing ima tell mom and dad "( shes 19 btw) at that point i was going to ask her to dance again but it didn't happen because of him :p. then again he came back , we were sitting and talking about what we are studying then he came up behind me and was looking at me. that kid is something :p

Did you get another dance? Was she cute? Did you get a phone number or some way to reach her via social media? This feels like a result Sahib story...half told with missing details...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. This is the first in a few years I'm going to miss one of my favy events of the summer - the Big Apple BBQ. I work Saturdays now, so I'm tired from working a 6 day work week. It is going on today and I just don't feel like going.

Maybe I am indeed getting old. Lol.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

When I look around at the state of mobile tech these days, I'm glad I'm off the market. The Z3, Z3TC, M7 and 930 are plenty enough for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So a week ago I played with the Apple Watch in the store. It's nice, but I'm glad I got my SWR50. I still want to buy the metal strap and holder to dress it up instead of buying a second watch altogether. Or I may just but the holder and dress up my Citizen's Eco Drive with a metal strap.

I'm curious to see how Apple and Google will market the Gen 2 watches.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The one thing the Chromecast has over the fire stick so far is that when I stream Hulu, I can minimize it on the tablet and do over things while it still plays on the TV. I'm still getting the hang of the fire stick though. I'm fitting through the whole lag business...very annoying.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like it is a quiet day here. I suppose that's not a bad thing on a summer day.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

These days I don't really use the Xperia keyboard. I guess what happens now is for me to try to see if anything has improved. So far, this looks to be a solid improvement. I remember using this keyboard on the Z Ultra and it was lag city. I immediately switched over to Google's keyboard and haven't look back since.

While it is an improvement, I'm still going to stick with the Google keyboard.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The thing these days is that it doesn't surprised me how people can do some henoius things.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So a white woman who tries to be black is hit with a ton of backlash. I mean, my issue was the fact that she lied to some degree...but it shows how being non white is still an issue in America in 2015...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-dolezal-lied-black-parents-article-1.2255743

I was watching the comedy sktech of Trevor Noah, a mix race South African comedian, and he talked about why only whites gets to be called simply "American". Even First Nation folks are loosely called Native Americans. Yes, everyone else gets a prefix: Asian-American, African-American, etc. I guess if you make the rules you get to be called what you want.

My job here isn't to start some racist stuff here in on a nice Sunday in NYC. But it just shows how the double standards of race in America may always be a longstanding issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99