WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

These days I don't really use the Xperia keyboard. I guess what happens now is for me to try to see if anything has improved. So far, this looks to be a solid improvement. I remember using this keyboard on the Z Ultra and it was lag city. I immediately switched over to Google's keyboard and haven't look back since.

While it is an improvement, I'm still going to stick with the Google keyboard.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I use Google keyboard on the Meizu and the Xiaomi devices along with my N7. The MSFT keyboard on WP is equally good.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Did you get another dance? Was she cute? Did you get a phone number or some way to reach her via social media? This feels like a result Sahib story...half told with missing details...

Actually it's fully told. End result is pure Sahib, no second dance, no phone number etc😎

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I use Google keyboard on the Meizu and the Xiaomi devices along with my N7. The MSFT keyboard on WP is equally good.

I still feel the best keyboard I've used is the one on WP. I like Google's as second best. Unused to like HTC and Sony's but they've gotten too finicky for me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Did you get another dance? Was she cute? Did you get a phone number or some way to reach her via social media? This feels like a result Sahib story...half told with missing details...

Nope what I've told is what happened . The bro was the one that killed The mood lol. Yes she is cute

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually it's fully told. End result is pure Sahib, no second dance, no phone number etc

That would of happened. In total we danced 2.5 dances just that . I stepped up my game so that's good . I don't think she would of given me her number because her parents look like the strict type . She was telling me stories that one time she hugged a guy and the her parents saw that and later talked to her about it and we're all talking about marriage. So I don't blame her of myself :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man this is awesome , lots of soccer programs on , the females World Cup , men's sub 20 World Cup and finally the men's classification for the euro cup.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Man this is awesome , lots of soccer programs on , the females World Cup , men's sub 20 World Cup and finally the men's classification for the euro cup.

Yep, we lost, damnn 😑

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nope what I've told is what happened . The bro was the one that killed The mood lol. Yes she is cute

Sounds like one of the oldest excuses used. Those are the BEST girls to go after! Doesn't mean you want it to lead to something, but if she danced with you more than twice, you're in line to get a shot to get some contact info. It wasn't like you were walking around with a T-shirt that say "hey parents, if I talk to your daughter than means I'm trying to sleep with her "...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like one of the oldest excuses used. Those are the BEST girls to go after! Doesn't mean you want it to lead to something, but if she danced with you more than twice, you're in line to get a shot to get some contact info. It wasn't like you were walking around with a T-shirt that say "hey parents, if I talk to your daughter than means I'm trying to sleep with her "...

i like to think we both a good time talking to each other . every time she left she told me to wait for her or when she wanted to do something she asked me to come with her. it was good. the good thing is that she goes to my college but we go to different campuses.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I need to stay off the market myself. I've got too many devices and trying to use them all, It's hectic.

Yet I'm already wanting more. Guess this is my drug of choice. Expensive!

It used to be mine too. Then I see that the pace of innovation has slowed now to the point where it is simply marketing to have these companies get people to buy a very expensive non-needed product in the face of a sluggish global economy. Technically, I could very easily sell both my Z3 and 930 and just got with a GPE'd M7 + SWR50 and not miss a beat. It's convenience, sadly.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm sort of wanting to go back to using an Android primarily, instead of an iPhone. I think while an iPhone is decent, I'm getting really sick of browser reloads and app crashes

yup its annoying I can only have one app open and the rest just crash and have to reload >.< if its a lucky day I can switch between apps and don't crash.

I hope the note 5 doesn't follow the trend that the s6 took. ripping out the best things that made Samsung an awesome choice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb