WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

OK so I actually am now getting a error message from the WC app but its saying something about a duplicate.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm sort of wanting to go back to using an Android primarily, instead of an iPhone. I think while an iPhone is decent, I'm getting really sick of browser reloads and app crashes. I really don't think iOS is doing good with 1GB of RAM. Of course I'd set off the Apple community by saying that though.

Add to the fact that the iPhone 6 bends entirely too easy (Yes, it happened to me too), and I'm really considering doing a trade with someone.

I'm probably going to be chasing a Note 5, I just hope it'll have a removable battery and SD card slot still. Do you think that's feasible?

I like the idea of a waterproof phone, does it ever come in handy?

A waterproof phone (Z3), a waterproof watch (SWR 50 aka Smartwatch 3), and a waterproof tablet (Z3 Tablet Compact) come in handy all the time. For instance, if I want to be a showoff, I just make sure the flaps are closed and just literally wash the phone or tablet under a pipe of running water. The looks of sheer OMG/this cat is crazy are always priceless. I'll do that too with the watch and while I can do that with the smart band, I try not to.

More practical reasons, I now can answer my phone in the rain, not worry about liquid spills, place it on the sink edge in the kitchen while cooking or in the bathroom while washing my hands/face/taking a shower without worry about water damage. I always keep my ports closed, so no biggie for me. Plus if it falls down the toilet, I just use soap and water and it is good to go.

I thought it was overrated until I had to use my Z3 while walking around when it was snowing outside to make important calls. It is a nice luxury to have. In contrast, a now ex colleague upgraded from a iPhone 4 to a 6 and shelled out $100 for a waterproof case as she is a natural klutz and was headed to Thailand for the summer and needed extra protection from the elements and her klutzy nature.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

A waterproof phone (Z3), a waterproof watch (SWR 50 aka Smartwatch 3), and a waterproof tablet (Z3 Tablet Compact) come in handy all the time. For instance, if I want to be a showoff, I just make sure the flaps are closed and just literally wash the phone or tablet under a pipe of running water. The looks of sheer OMG/this cat is crazy are always priceless. I'll do that too with the watch and while I can do that with the smart band, I try not to.

More practical reasons, I now can answer my phone in the rain, not worry about liquid spills, place it on the sink edge in the kitchen while cooking or in the bathroom while washing my hands/face/taking a shower without worry about water damage. I always keep my ports closed, so no biggie for me. Plus if it falls down the toilet, I just use soap and water and it is good to go.

I thought it was overrated until I had to use my Z3 while walking around when it was snowing outside to make important calls. It is a nice luxury to have. In contrast, a now ex colleague upgraded from a iPhone 4 to a 6 and shelled out $100 for a waterproof case as she is a natural klutz and was headed to Thailand for the summer and needed extra protection from the elements and her klutzy nature.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
All I have is a waterproof S5

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm having issues on WP and Android on multiple MN forums.
It's definitely Mobile Nations sites. I've gotten that error on all sites using Tapatalk for Android. When it shows that error, just ignore it and discard. Your post will show up. If you don't ignore it, your post will be duplicated.

I've reported this bug to James F.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Test
af7b461e4b01bc7b24f4aeccbf920b1e.jpg

Posted via Tapatalk Universal App on a Lumia 636

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12