WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My Android and Windows phone posts both had errors, but got posted anyway.
Same here, its just annoying to see the error message on every post, then having to discard the post, and also having to refresh the page to see your post.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My Android and Windows phone posts both had errors, but got posted anyway.
As I mentioned earlier, if you don't ignore the errors but try again, you'll get a double post. "Discard" is the correct option for now, until the bug gets fixed. Otherwise, mods will have a handful dealing with duplicate posts.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

As I mentioned earlier, if you don't ignore the errors but try again, you'll get a double post. "Discard" is the correct option for now, until the bug gets fixed. Otherwise, mods will have a handful dealing with duplicate posts.
Always ignored it...

Sent by my Honor 6

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've been discarding my posts...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so the breakdown was today continue on what I left off from last week at a grad party. it was pretty fun the food was good there was plenty of drinks :3. also plenty of people to dance with :p.
here's a funny story today. There was a girl I was talking with and she was nice and chill , we were laughing and dancing. then her little brother comes to me and all tough guy act telling me say sorry that you danced with my sister. i looked at him then to her then to my friend, shrugged my shoulders said "im sorry". Then he went away,. then came back 10 minutes and told her "hey you aren't suppose to be smiling with him or laughing ima tell mom and dad "( shes 19 btw) at that point i was going to ask her to dance again but it didn't happen because of him :p. then again he came back , we were sitting and talking about what we are studying then he came up behind me and was looking at me. that kid is something :p

Maybe I'm confused by something but I keep wondering what her younger brother was doing there in the first place... watch dog or something?

Sounds like you had a good chance but lost the opportunity there... regardless of the runt...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Maybe I'm confused by something but I keep wondering what her younger brother was doing there in the first place... watch dog or something?

Sounds like you had a good chance but lost the opportunity there... regardless of the runt...

Well, you know we told him that but in vintage Sahib fashion it went around the vicinity of one ear...not even in one ear and out the next...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Another long week in NYC. I'm going to a project management training I paid for out of pocket on Wednesday. I'm not expecting much but I'm glad I'm not at work that day.

So for the next two weeks, the team is cut in half, until July when it is just me, one part timer and one new person. Yup, fun times ahead.

If I hear one more person ask me when I'm leaving, I'm gonna flip a chair at them...

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, you know we told him that but in vintage Sahib fashion it went around the vicinity of one ear...not even in one ear and out the next...

Posted via Xperia Z3

It seemed so promising with everything he's told us. I'm at a loss...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Personal or work related?

Just work. Everyone wants something from me today, all the time. My lunch even got cut short because of this problem. People are relentlessly trying to make their problems my own.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3

Vicinity? You're being generous Sir!
And I'm in a really nice mood today...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It seemed so promising with everything he's told us. I'm at a loss...

There's nothing to be at a loss about. He forget the ABC's - Always Be Closing. He didn't close the deal, so he was left with 2.5 dances. My sister a while back mucked up a great chance at a karaoke bar one night I had and I just shrugged it off and kept it moving.

In terms for Sahib to understand - he hit a triple with 0 outs and failed to score. He's go to learn how to get two-out RBIs...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans