WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

See how famous Sahib's actions are? You reeled of so many world's vexing problems with his success probability....Sahib, Kardashians, Palin....it all makes so much sense:)

It's more infamy in these parts than filled with real fame...

But if you're not going to swing harm today, I'll spot you one...

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey hey im getting better ;p better than what I was 3 years ago ...oh wait had a gf ._. Nvm im doing alot worse 😌
sent from my rare green linux 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's more infamy in these parts than filled with real fame...

But if you're not going to swing harm today, I'll spot you one...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Hey hey im getting better ;p better than what I was 3 years ago ...oh wait had a gf ._. Nvm im doing alot worse ��

MSFTisMIA, you don't need to spot me one, Sahib already did.

And Sahib, ever heard of the following two items:
"Foot in Mouth disease"
"If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything"!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I saw an old friend of mind. He was the first friend I made in college. When i mean old he really is older than me. Like say 30 years older than me. When I met him he was working on his Ph.D political science ( or something like that I can't remember ill ask him again ) he works as the janitor in Chico center. I remember two years back I would be the guy eating outside waiting foe the doors to open ( the door open at 7:30) at 7:15 he would come out to raise the flag and we would talk there. It was pretty fun. It wad also pretty cool that he would let me in before anyone else ( say at 7:00 am;p) he comes from Jamaica. So he would tell me stories about how it was when he was a kid back in Jamaica. It was very interesting. But all and all its great seeing him again :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA, you don't need to spot me one, Sahib already did.

And Sahib, ever heard of the following two items:
"Foot in Mouth disease"
"If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything"!

Yes I've heard that saying ;p
I was heading to something but I forgot that I had a gf so I said it because it is the truth :p.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I saw an old friend of mind. He was the first friend I made in college. When i mean old he really is older than me. Like say 30 years older than me. When I met him he was working on his Ph.D political science ( or something like that I can't remember ill ask him again ) he works as the janitor in Chico center. I remember two years back I would be the guy eating outside waiting foe the doors to open ( the door open at 7:30) at 7:15 he would come out to raise the flag and we would talk there. It was pretty fun. It wad also pretty cool that he would let me in before anyone else ( say at 7:00 am;p) he comes from Jamaica. So he would tell me stories about how it was when he was a kid back in Jamaica. It was very interesting. But all and all its great seeing him again :p

You should go visit Jamaica some time. It's not a bad place to go see. You'd have fun and maybe get an island GF for the course of your trip. The food is point for sure (and I'm not just saying this because I'm Jamaican).

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As much as I like spending time at the GF's, it is nice to be back in my own apartment. Whenever I get to the point I miss her so much I'm miserable in my own apartment, then I'll move in with her.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

As much as I like spending time at the GF's, it is nice to be back in my own apartment. Whenever I get to the point I miss her so much I'm miserable in my own apartment, then I'll move in with her.

Posted via Xperia Z3

A few freeloaders should help you move in with her:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You should go visit Jamaica some time. It's not a bad place to go see. You'd have fun and maybe get an island GF for the course of your trip. The food is point for sure (and I'm not just saying this because I'm Jamaican).

Posted via Xperia Z3

I would love to see how the beaches are. For sure they are warmer than the beaches that are in northern coast of Cali😁

Carjackd

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3

Been there! Done that! More of a Cuba fan and Dominican Republic

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

South Caki beaches are probably warmer than what you're used to. Jamaican beaches are great though...

Posted via Xperia Z3
yes they are warmer than the beaches in northern Cali( I used to live in so cal and visit from time to time) you gotta be crazy to want to swim in those cold waters :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so msft is bring the heat with their announcements today. I hope sony does something to bring competition to the table or risk losing their top stop

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

yes they are warmer than the beaches in northern Cali( I used to live in so cal and visit from time to time) you gotta be crazy to want to swim in those cold waters
I bet the water is colder here... Lots of people swim in it. The same happens in Finland where the water is barely over 18C in summer.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

10080 build for phones has been taken out of fast ring right? I'm getting an update notification for my 636...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett