WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I do like the following combinations when it comes to Android Wear and materials.

Moto X 2014 (black leather) + Moto 360 (black stainless + black leather)
LG G4 (black leather) + Moto 360 (black stainless + black leather)
Rose Gold HTC M9 + Rose Gold Zenwatch
Green Silver Z3 + Stainless Steel Silver Moto 360 with Silver links/a Silver G Watch Urbane with Silver links/Zenwatch with Silver links

My point: while MSFT is doing the band, which makes sense and is good, I'd love to see then get into the watch game too. Maybe do a $100 difference (Band @ $175 and Watch @ $275), giving the watch cross platform support, and some looks and a speaker.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
I agree with you! I have no interest in the Band, since I don't like its style. I don't want a fitness tracker. If I get a smartwatch, I want one that looks stylish enough I could wear it at the office, not just at the gym.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So the beta version of Cortana for Android is coming in July and no mention of it on WC... maybe they're tired of the negative feedback. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed to that project management training. I was reminded of how much of an *** my current supervisor is yesterday...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Been an ok morning so far, trying to keep on top of a lot of different things at once as I'm off from tomorrow to Tuesday. Hoping that this afternoon will go quickly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
As much as i would rather be home resting and doing laundry I'm actually looking forward to this training. I mean, I put on a tie for it too. Wasn't going to go with a blazer, as I thought that's too much. Plus, if I look underdressed, i can say - "I work with underserved populations".

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed to that project management training. I was reminded of how much of an *** my current supervisor is yesterday...

Posted via Xperia Z3
Any chance the supervisor will quit as well? With the exodus of folks from your workplace, I thought that your supervisor might jump ship as well and then you can be the supervisor

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Spent a few hours downloading pictures to the computer and then uploading them to OneDrive. Just need to email the link to the concerned parties now.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Fun times. I'm liking the new Google Photos app. It feels so seamless.
Yup it is good but OneDrive has been working out well for me and until the latest update picture management on Google was a complete mess so I am staying away from Google for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb