WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Cannot disagree there. To me, it is easier for Sony to fix theirs than Apple because Apple has rented a certain kind space in some folks where they won't try anything else. Sony needs to drop the price some and tighten up the flaws here and there.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Agreed. Sony needs to stay above OPO prices but way below Apple to get a stronger toehold in the market.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Agreed. Sony needs to stay above OPO prices but way below Apple to get a stronger toehold in the market.

I'm no armachair CEO but cleaning up their offerings and focusing on faster updates, improved cameras and maintaining good battery life can make a big difference for them.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm no armachair CEO but cleaning up their offerings and focusing on faster updates, improved cameras and maintaining good battery life can make a big difference for them.

I think part of the problem is that currently they do better in Europe and Asia versus the USA and hence some moves and phones in the lineup that may seem boneheaded to us.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I won't lie...I love the feel of the G4 in hand. I like the feel of the M9 too, but trust me, if I were buying a phone this year, G4 gets my cash from what I've seen so far if I had cash to burn.

If I was on a budget, I'd buy a Silver Zenfone and a Silver Moto 360...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think part of the problem is that currently they do better in Europe and Asia versus the USA and hence some moves and phones in the lineup that may seem boneheaded to us.

I understand that, and have always known Europe especially is their stronghold. Having said that, a smaller portfolio with higher value for money is portable anywhere.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I won't lie...I love the feel of the G4 in hand. I like the feel of the M9 too, but trust me, if I were buying a phone this year, G4 gets my cash from what I've seen so far if I had cash to burn.

The G4 is really a neat device. I'm glad I got to play with it a bit.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

True, but even so, Idont know if it'll be enough...especially if Google gets Android Wear watches to work on iOS...

I think the Watch OS is a bit too complicated. I followed the launch in 2014 and WWDC 2015 live and I wasn't sure it was a simple and intuitive OS or device and that is always a problem.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The G4 is really a neat device. I'm glad I got to play with it a bit.

I like it. The only thing I'd want is the wireless charging shell - I'd trade away the waterproofing for that. Otherwise, it checks all my options. I'd love a GPE ROM on it with the LG tweaks still intact...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think the Watch OS is a bit too complicated. I followed the launch in 2014 and WWDC 2015 live and I wasn't sure it was a simple and intuitive OS or device and that is always a problem.

I actually like it from what I saw when I played with it..it was refreshingly different from regular cookie cutter Apple. Navigation was OK for me, but i don't know if being fresh and new on a watch was the best place for it.

It's why I like Android Wear so much...it is simpler to use to do what I want. I can offload the quick but mundane from the phone to it, rather than doing heavy lifting on my wrist.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Or get a Black Zenfone 2 and a Sony Smartwatch 3 on sale. Good thing is that there are some excellent combinations to be had if you shop around smartly.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm considering the G4. I also want to see what the new Nexus and Moto X are like once they're released.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

really ._. trump really Donald Trump 'hired ACTORS for Trump Towers presidential campaign launch' | Daily Mail Online
\
Obamas-Response-To-Going-Nuclear-With-Russia-Over-Ukraine.gif

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm considering the G4. I also want to see what the new Nexus and Moto X are like once they're released.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
If the new Nexus 5 takes care of the issues of the old Nexus 5, I would be interested. Mainly the battery and camera.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got done with planning the 4th of July week shutdown (forced) vacation. Let's see if everyone agrees to go where we think we want to go:)

As a precautionary measure I have blocked the hotel (very expensive but I got it quite cheap on my hotel points) smack dab in downtown XYZ city. Now hopefully the airfares will not go up quite a bit by tomorrow AM. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh and want to try out finally if I can redeem my gazillion Hertz points for a free car rental as well.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Just got done with planning the 4th of July week shutdown (forced) vacation. Let's see if everyone agrees to go where we think we want to go:)

As a precautionary measure I have blocked the hotel (very expensive but I got it quite cheap on my hotel points) smack dab in downtown XYZ city. Now hopefully the airfares will not go up quite a bit by tomorrow AM. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh and want to try out finally if I can redeem my gazillion Hertz points for a free car rental as well.
That sounds fun! I hope you have nice weather for your vacation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb