WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Summer weather in NYC...this is how it looked yesterday by Columbus Circle, the area in which I went for the project management training.

Right now? Overcast with an ominous feeling of a thunderstorm in the air...

Posted via Xperia Z3

It must be nice having clouds in the sky:) it's just too sunny here. 😌

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope I do good in my first math test today. Since there are 5 more tests after today, I figure If I can pass 4 tests and bomb 2 tests I Can still pass the class

sent from my rare green linux 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL! I doubt that would be the right company unless you became a manager or something. Stick to tech and you'll have a better chance.

Sure it will, I just need to find BP and start his dream cake company that he wanted , get promoted as manager , move to the UK simple 😁

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You and MSFTisMIA are the ultimate public transit heroes. Can't imagine doing that here where I live knowing that it takes 1 hour to get to the middle of town via bus when I can do that in 10 minutes by car...

It's tiring. Some days I wonder if I drive whether I'd be less exhausted...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sure it will, I just need to find BP and start his dream cake company that he wanted , get promoted as manager , move to the UK simple ��

You do realise you could come over here for a year on a 'holiday working visa' if you wanted to.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You haven't missed anything. Country's still on the brink of going to $#%!, just as it was back then...

Yeah it hasn't changed much...

We're getting news of the church shooting. Sad really. I'm waiting for the gun nuts to come out and say it has nothing to do with guns...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it hasn't changed much...

We're getting news of the church shooting. Sad really. I'm waiting for the gun nuts to come out and say it has nothing to do with guns...

You mean after the race nuts come out and blow out it even more out of proportion?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss