WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't get into the details, as I'm sure Sahib planned to walk from Orland to London...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I thought they had one here but it appears to be only for Commonwealth countries. So he'd need to get a job in a US company that has offices over here. Either that or have grandparents who were British, marry a British girl or someone from the EU while the UK stays in the EU...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought they had one here but it appears to be only for Commonwealth countries. So he'd need to get a job in a US company that has offices over here. Either that or have grandparents who were British, marry a British girl or someone from the EU while the UK stays in the EU...

Persistent, aren't we? Told your not to get into details...if he cannot get a US girl, what makes you think his luck is better in the UK?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Persistent, aren't we? Told your not to get into details...if he cannot get a US girl, what makes you think his luck is better in the UK?

Could always introduce him to a girl from Essex....

LOL! Hmmm... I wonder who will get that reference....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

He will have difficulty getting a phone number, followed by how the phone numbers are organized differently versus the US...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Curious about things, not persistent. We'll all agree the boy needs a good shake up. At least we sort of speak English here...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Curious about things, not persistent. We'll all agree the boy needs a good shake up. At least we sort of speak English here...

He might walk into something to plow over there, so I guess the hope is somewhat understandable...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is a bowl of mixed nuts, that is for sure:)

Too many nutjobs here, the shooter in SC is one. I'm not going to talk too much race but when a white commits that crime here, their unstable mental health is what's talked about...when a non white does ir, the labels of "thug" and "terrorist" gets used instantly...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

He might walk into something to plow over there, so I guess the hope is somewhat understandable...

There's some weird fascination with USA over here at the moment so he might get lucky. Kind of like how a lot of US people like the 'British' accent... of course not many people realise there is no such thing...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Too many nutjobs here, the shooter in SC is one. I'm not going to talk too much race but when a white commits that crime here, their unstable mental health is what's talked about...when a non white does ir, the labels of "thug" and "terrorist" gets used instantly...

Very true. Very sad but very true.

I'm curious to see what comes out of this. I'm sure we'll hear of depression, bullying, etc. The quiet, shy boy has already surfaced...

Not sure why his mother was still cutting his hair at 21 but hey...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There's some weird fascination with USA over here at the moment so he might get lucky. Kind of like how a lot of US people like the 'British' accent... of course not many people realise there is no such thing...

People know there's no such thing as a British accent, they just don't care. He may get lucky, or spend the time taking her shopping when he should be shopping for a spot to plow...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

People know there's no such thing as a British accent, they just don't care. He may get lucky, or spend the time taking her shopping when he should be shopping for a spot to plow...

Well if she's from Essex the back of the store would suffice... next to the dumpster... or any other place that's semi private...

LOL!... Damn...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Very true. Very sad but very true.

I'm curious to see what comes out of this. I'm sure we'll hear of depression, bullying, etc. The quiet, shy boy has already surfaced...

Not sure why his mother was still cutting his hair at 21 but hey...

Yep, they pulled that quiet, shy stuff out instantly. Sadly, there are places in this country I cannot go because of my complexion. Race is the ugly elephant in must in the US that gets dressed up when it is suitable to make look beautiful for political and personal gain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99