WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I still like the M7. I'm honestly tempted to get a Moto 360 on the cheap just to pair with it and to use it a bit more once I actually GPE it.

Posted via the One (M7)

Indeed. Because I have a blue M7, I could see myself with a silver 360 and blue leather watch straps just to give it that "Man that style looks different!" kinda look...

Posted via the One (M7)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Indeed. Because I have a blue M7, I could see myself with a silver 360 and blue leather watch straps just to give it that "Man that style looks different!" kinda look...

Posted via the One (M7)

I look at the M7 and start to wonder...could I use this as a daily driver? And then I think about how small the battery is and go - I'm better off using something like a Moto X or even a N5 if I'm going to put up with a battery this bad...

And so I scrap the thought. But hey, if I'm going out someplace and don't need the camera to do anything or don't need to push the phone at all, I could do the M7 + a 360...

Posted via the One (M7)

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I found out I couldn't get the latest Preview build without downgrading to WP8.1 first. So I did that, and now I'm installing the latest Preview. I didn't do a backup/restore, so I'll see how bad the "resuming/loading" is with only the stock apps installed.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I found out I couldn't get the latest Preview build without downgrading to WP8.1 first. So I did that, and now I'm installing the latest Preview. I didn't do a backup/restore, so I'll see how bad the "resuming/loading" is with only the stock apps installed.

Please read the warning that I posted in the waiting room thread...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's Friday...Sunny at the moment.

I'm feeling philosophical. Ah well.
It's Friday but it's raining, I just finished 2 hours of driving lesson and I'm driving back by train.
And I'm happy I got rid of philosophy for my whole life this week. I ended it with B so it's not that horrible but it took lot of my sleep during the year.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's Friday but it's raining, I just finished 2 hours of driving lesson and I'm driving back by train.
And I'm happy I got rid of philosophy for my whole life this week. I ended it with B so it's not that horrible but it took lot of my sleep during the year.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

LOL!

I wasn't planning on teaching. :p I was simply in the mood to muse.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It's Friday...Sunny at the moment.

I'm feeling philosophical. Ah well.

Yay philosophy!

I'll indulge you a tad: one of the most destructive elements in life that gives me the chills:

"When good intentions meet poor execution."

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb