WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. I'm on the bus sitting next to a lady applying some nice scents on..yes, she's doing that touch up you see on public transit some women like to do...their eyebrows, comb hair, apply lipstick, perfume or lotion hands.

What impresses me the most is when it's don on a monthly ng MTA subway that will literally stop on a dime...now, I've never seen anyone do this standing, but I'm amazed people don't spill their **** more often...

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yay philosophy!

I'll indulge you a tad: one of the most destructive elements in life that gives me the chills:

"When good intentions meetbpoor execution."

Posted via Xperia Z3

Your post made me think of this image someone sent me earlier this week. It's sadly amusing but true. Represents this project all too well...

Clipboard01.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm on the bus sitting next to a lady applying some nice scents on..yes, she's doing that touch up you see on public transit some women like to do...their eyebrows, comb hair, apply lipstick, perfume or lotion hands.

What impresses me the most is when it's don on a monthly ng MTA subway that will literally stop on a dime...now, I've never seen anyone do this standing, but I'm amazed people don't spill their **** more often...

Posted via Xperia Z3

The one that annoys me most is nail polish... Stinks up the whole cabin and is so toxic.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Members of Congress do what's in the picture all the time, sadly.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I have no doubt about that but this is a perfect representation of corporations. More management and less workers and then they wonder why things don't get done faster and they lose money...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The one that annoys me most is nail polish... Stinks up the whole cabin and is so toxic.

Indeed. The terrible perfume or cologne is the pits for me. Or what's worse is these guys (usually white - it's what I've seen, especially in the summertime) with the thin shirt, open by two buttons showing chest, high BO and no undershirt where you want to club them over the head when they're next to you and state "yo son, STINK AIN'T HIP".

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have no doubt about that but this is a perfect representation of corporations. More management and less workers and then they wonder why things don't get done faster and they lose money...

And as you know very well, they LOVE to do this at non profits too...

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, how long have you had your Z3? Wanna do a quick my Z3: XXX months later blurb? Would love to hear your thoughts...

Posted via Xperia Z3

I've had mine since November 2014.

On the whole I'm quite satisfied with the phone. I wish they would bring in RAW for the camera but that's really a small thing. it's a great phone. I still love the design, weight and battery life. It's a bit more robust than I thought it was. I actually dropped it on concrete the other day from my pocket and no damage.

I like the small apps that Sony has made. I don't mind some of their apps (bloat) but wish I could lose some of the others. I think that goes with any phone though.

Probably the only disappointment I have with it is the internal storage but with a SD card it's a minor one for the most part. Still 16GB...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yay philosophy!

I'll indulge you a tad: one of the most destructive elements in life that gives me the chills:

"When good intentions meetbpoor execution."

Posted via Xperia Z3
Happens everyday in the workplace environment!
Which is why I feel like I should be my own boss.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've had mine since November 2014.

On the whole I'm quite satisfied with the phone. I wish they would bring in RAW for the camera but that's really a small thing. it's a great phone. I still love the design, weight and battery life. It's a bit more robust than I thought it was. I actually dropped it on concrete the other day from my pocket and no damage.

I like the small apps that Sony has made. I don't mind some of their apps (bloat) but wish I could lose some of the others. I think that goes with any phone though.

Probably the only disappointment I have with it is the internal storage but with a SD card it's a minor one for the most part. Still 16GB...

Nice write up. Agreed on all points.

Truth be told, Sony didn't need to launch a Z3+. They could have merely added in the 805 or even 808 processor, wireless charging and leave the proprietary dock and tweaked the camera a bit more, and double the internal storage in the same Z3 body and that would have been good enough to compete from fall 2014 to late summer 2015, when they dropped the proper Z4.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am thinking of switching over to the Xiaomi Mi Note Bamboo Edition for the next couple of weeks so that I can try out the Build 10136 on my Lumia 830. I don't know if it is a wise idea or not but will mull over it for the next couple of days...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I am thinking of switching over to the Xiaomi Mi Note Bamboo Edition for the next couple of weeks so that I can try out the Build 10136 on my Lumia 830. I don't know if it is a wise idea or not but will mull over it for the next couple of days...

You should do it!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

If we all lurked and never posted, there would be nothing to read...

Posted via Xperia Z3
I have nothing interesting to say, unless you want to hear I learned how to drive of the hill using hand brake.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have nothing interesting to say, unless you want to hear I learned how to drive of the hill using hand brake.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

That's interesting enough. Probably a better story than some off Sahib female casual encounter escapade attempts...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb