WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Look like it is a quiet and lazy day here in the forums.

It is a very chill day here at work. I'm on lunch now, and the remnants if Tropical Storm Bill is rolling through the area. I'm hopeful it stays a good chill afternoon at work. The GF and I are going to do our usual weekend cooking together thing for dinner after work. I'll get some salmon and do something simple...then it's a sitdown and some Netflix after dinner.

Posted via Xperia Z3
That sounds fun.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, for one thing I can get Samsung and LG devices for my carrier AT&T. Sony is out of the picture since AT&T doesn't sell Sony products. I wouldn't spend more money for an unlocked international model that doesn't support LTE.

Actually unlocked Sony products do support LTE for TMO and ATT out of the box.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Had a good time at Hurricane Harbor yesterday. Today is another hit day but we need to get a few errands run before or trip next weekend. I need to install a few blinds around the house.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sounds fun.

We had some laughs today...a 12 y.o. patient needed 3 of us to hold her steady so we can do blood work...and then her 1st menses happened in the bathroom.

She's so cute...with all the adult stuff our patients go through it was nice to see an innocent 12 y.o. where it is old school pediatrics...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, for one thing I can get Samsung and LG devices for my carrier AT&T. Sony is out of the picture since AT&T doesn't sell Sony products. I wouldn't spend more money for an unlocked international model that doesn't support LTE.

Laura, after the 810 fiasco that Sahib and 99 know very well what my stand is, I only buy unlocked LTE devices that support both T-Mobile and AT&T bands. Sony likes to overprice their phones unlocked, but both my Sony models so far - Z Ultra and Z3 - you pop in either a AT&T or T-Mobile SIM and you're getting LTE speeds instantly.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

We had some laughs today...a 12 y.o. patient needed 3 of us to hold her steady so we can do blood work...and then her 1st menses happened in the bathroom.

She's so cute...with all the adult stuff our patients go through it was nice to see an innocent 12 y.o. where it is old school pediatrics...

Posted via Xperia Z3
Isn't 12 a bit old to not know how to get a blood test? I can remember being good and getting a lollipop when I had a blood test at 4 years old.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

At this point I'm looking for the next high-end device I'll purchase brand new.

There's some guys in Hong Kong that 99 and I use online that's very reputable and you can get new phones at a nice price. I'd use them or ExpansysUSA if you need yours BNIB.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Isn't 12 a bit old to not know how to get a blood test? I can remember being good and getting a lollipop when I had a blood test at 4 years old.

She hated needles. So the doctor and I had to hold her arms while the tech drew blood with mom looking on. She went from crying and thrashing around to smiling once the needle went in...and she did that same act when we needed to take the needle out. It was just so cute all around...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

She hated needles. So the doctor and I had to hold her arms while the tech drew blood with mom looking on. She went from crying and thrashing around to smiling once the needle went in...and she did that same act when we needed to take the needle out. It was just so cute all around...

Posted via Xperia Z3
It would be cool if she volunteers to donate blood in another 5 years.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It would be cool if she volunteers to donate blood in another 5 years.

We'll see. Her mom was very impressed how we handled it as this was her very 1st visit.

Me: So, does your daughter have a regular doctor?
The Mom: Now she does - Here.

This one will be able to grow up here because our cut off age is 24.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So of course we get two patients who come in at the end of the day. No biggie - we've got it covered.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I was able to load it the new build on my 810. So far I can say it's getting there . I still wouldn't recommend it for daily use. Some apps don't work. Takes 1-2 for the apps to start ( the moment you press the app and wait there to launch ) . I think I'm two more new builds it'll be good enough to for daily use

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So folks I'm going to take a poll. Here are the choices: (Android only, as my 930 is going no place and is used for mostly picture taking and I have a Citizen Eco Drive that goes great with it)

HTC One M7 (currently own)
Asus Zenfone 2
Other (please specify. Examples include Nexus 5, Moto X 2014, OnePlus One, etc)

It just has to go well with a Moto 360. Nice camera welcome but not necessary. Nothing pricey, so none of the 2015 flagships count...unless I get a G4 for free which pushes my Z3 to become that spare.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Poll is closed. Looks like "other" won out. I am torn to keep my M7, but it looks like it's on its way out.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss