WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Happy Father's Day to all the true dads, and moms who have to be dads too...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like another quiet day on be forums. Nothing wrong with that

Here with the GF watching TV on Netflix and debating why many series these days are written with annual season only slots.

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I am thinking of switching over to the Xiaomi Mi Note Bamboo Edition for the next couple of weeks so that I can try out the Build 10136 on my Lumia 830. I don't know if it is a wise idea or not but will mull over it for the next couple of days...
I could have lived with that bloody build had Wi-Fi hotspot is not broken.

Sent by my Honor 6

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm glad I only need to go to the BMV office once every four years for a new driver license.

I order my registration (plates or sticker) online.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
Here, it is called LTO for land transportation office. It's one of the most corrupt government agency. License plates take at least 6 months to get released. I renewed my license and the card will take 5 months to be released.

Sent by my Honor 6

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here, it is called LTO for land transportation office. It's one of the most corrupt government agency. License plates take at least 6 months to get released. I renewed my license and the card will take 5 months to be released.

Sent by my Honor 6

o.o that's bad ..... and here I thought the DMV was bad for taking 2-4 weeks to send you your id or DL

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Sent by my Honor 6

o.o that's bad ..... and here I thought the DMV was bad for taking 2-4 weeks to send you your id or DL
Here it takes about a month to get registration if ordered online.

License is given on the spot if you go to the office.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

same here I have not found a good one for my 830

I think I found something. It is really hit or miss...some brands that I've found worked well with one phone are sometimes crappy with others. I suppose that's by design...that way accessories makers stay in business...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I've decided to make more use of my Qi charger. I ordered a universal Qi adapter which I plan to attach to my new spare phone when it arrives. If I do score a 360, that'll be good news for my charger too.

I need to start cutting down on tne cables around the house and this is the way to start.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I try not to take on too many first world problems, simply because of where I grew up. Sometimes to talk to my uncle as his current struggles helps keep me grounded in my own roots. We can too easily get caught up in first world glitz and glamour elements and miss the real humanity of things at times...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So I've decided to make more use of my Qi charger. I ordered a universal Qi adapter which I plan to attach to my new spare phone when it arrives. If I do score a 360, that'll be good news for my charger too.

I need to start cutting down on tne cables around the house and this is the way to start.

I have two Nokia Qi chargers. They work great with my Nexus 7 tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro