WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Here it takes about a month to get registration if ordered online.

License is given on the spot if you go to the office.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

huh its the opposite for us. here for a registration is usually on the spot. I don't know if it changed but if my memory serves me well its on the spot while the DL is a whole different story

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I've decided to make more use of my Qi charger. I ordered a universal Qi adapter which I plan to attach to my new spare phone when it arrives. If I do score a 360, that'll be good news for my charger too.

I need to start cutting down on tne cables around the house and this is the way to start.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I thought all qi wireless were the same since the come from the qi standard and would work with any qi capable device

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So driver's licence.

In Ontario (don't know about the rest of the country) you get it immediately when you pass your test. Then to renew it you can go to a kiosk if you don't need a new picture. Though for all I know they might have added a camera to that thing.

In Australia, you get it immediately on passing the test. They just changed to a new smart card version in Queensland so I don't know how things have changed.

Here in the EU (including UK) you get your licence immediately and you have it until your 70. At that age you then need to renew to see if you can still drive.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So driver's licence.

In Ontario (don't know about the rest of the country) you get it immediately when you pass your test. Then to renew it you can go to a kiosk if you don't need a new picture. Though for all I know they might have added a camera to that thing.

In Australia, you get it immediately on passing the test. They just changed to a new smart card version in Queensland so I don't know how things have changed.

Here in the EU (including UK) you get your licence immediately and you have it until your 70. At that age you then need to renew to see if you can still drive.

Do you need a picture on a driver licence in the UK?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As for Qi charging, probably the other bit that Sony missed with the Z3.

I wish they had either brought out a case that was nice for it or have it built in. The case they have doesn't really look that great.

I need to buy a new magnetic charger for mine. I hate opening the flap all the time. The one I currently have is too painful to use.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So driver's licence.

WHAT O.O! ok that is sooooo cool. man cali makes it so much harder than it needs to me

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

WHAT O.O! ok that is sooooo cool. man cali makes it so much harder than it needs to me
Hmm not sure about the Ontario one any more. It appears you can do it online like Australia (I just remembered) and you only need a new picture every 10 years.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Yes. It's taken when you get the licence.
Does a new picture ever need to be taken? Obviously one would not look the same at 30 as he or she would at 18. I cannot see one using the same picture from 18 years of age to 70 years of age.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Does a new picture ever need to be taken? Obviously one would not look the same at 30 as he or she would at 18. I cannot see one using the same picture from 18 years of age to 70 years of age.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

It's the same picture from when you got your licence. No renewal necessary. I though it was weird too but that's the way it is.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

It's the same picture from when you got your licence. No renewal necessary. I though it was weird too but that's the way it is.
That is weird!

That reminds me of pictures in the local newspaper obituaries. A decedent in his/her 80s has his/her high school graduation picture published. Nobody will know the person by that 60+ year old picture.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That is weird!

That reminds me of pictures in the local newspaper obituaries. A decedent in his/her 80s has his/her high school graduation picture published. Nobody will know the person by that 60+ year old picture.

My driver's licence that I have now expires when I turn 70. Yeah it's weird. LOL!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So driver's licence.

In Slovenia you can pick up your licence the day you have passed the test but you get a cardboard card first, you receive real licence in 10 days but you can drive with cardboard one until than. You have your first licence until 21, you are a young driver till 21 here (no alcohol while driving...). Than You have to renew it and than you have your licence until you are 80 :D

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As for Qi charging, probably the other bit that Sony missed with the Z3.

I wish they had either brought out a case that was nice for it or have it built in. The case they have doesn't really look that great.

I need to buy a new magnetic charger for mine. I hate opening the flap all the time. The one I currently have is too painful to use.

I think the Sony case is OK...had they designed it without the cover on the front. I see Verizon made them pull a HTC 8X with their Z3v and Z4v by adding the Qi in it.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning. It's laundry + folding clothes today. I'm hopeful the modem + t-mo router works well, as I have to set that up too.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster