WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's Monday here..
Heavy rain ruined my day.
Feel like Sunday

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

If you're not a fan of the rain, can you do me a favor by putting it in a truck and shipping it to California? They'll be grateful of you did...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning. It's laundry + folding clothes today. I'm hopeful the modem + t-mo router works well, as I have to set that up too.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Plus I've got to go to my favorite place too - the local post office. Always a good time...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Moving to 'Murica has been a blessing and a curse simultaneously. But isn't it supposed to be that way, as 'Murica is the land of opportunity to express contradictions?

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Moving to 'Murica has been a blessing and a curse simultaneously. But isn't it supposed to be that way, as 'Murica is the land of opportunity to express contradictions?

Posted via Xperia Z3

Though I've had people say different things to me regarding the US. I've come to the conclusion it's like anywhere really (aside from extreme situations like NK). The grass is always greener on the other side kind of mentality. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. Just depends what your outlook is going to a new place is and what is viable to you. Some people are worse off in the US. Others thrive. Just like anywhere else.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Agreed.

If I were back home, I'd be in the same boat literally as my friend who came to visit, maybe a little worse. Which means it'd be that much harder to help my uncle out. So in that regard I'm glad I came here. I saw that as a possibility while in my first year of college.

Still, it doesn't mean that it is all peaches and cream here. Some days I wish I did business to be oulling in more $ easier but I'd have more ulcers and health issues. It's all about balancing risk factors and protective ones.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
1st official day of summer is here...it is nice and clear morning to go to the beach. A little of the cooler side for beach weather, but comfortable enough. I'm seeing short shorts and coolers on the coastal train to the shore already this morning...

Sky is cloudless so far to boot...

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

1st official day of summer is here...it is nice and clear morning to go to the beach. A little of the cooler side for beach weather, but comfortable enough. I'm seeing short shorts and coolers on the coastal train to the shore already this morning...

Sky is cloudless so far to boot...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Wish I could say the same here.... weather has been crap.

However I'll go with the science and believe there is no real '1st day' of summer. Just like there isn't one day of the summer solstice.

I thought this way for years and then found out differently. Feels good. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wish I could say the same here.... weather has been crap.

However I'll go with the science and believe there is no real '1st day' of summer. Just like there isn't one day of the summer solstice.

I thought this way for years and then found out differently. Feels good. :p

Lol. NYers lover their short shorts and open toes so that's how o know when summer is here.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol. NYers lover their short shorts and open toes so that's how o know when summer is here.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I'm often baffled by the people here. There are some who start wearing less clothing the minute it's above 15C. That's not that warm.

Ah to be young again. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm often baffled by the people here. There are some who start wearing less clothing the minute it's above 15C. That's not that warm.

It was a really nice Sunday day. It wasn't to hot which was good :). Also now that im 21 what drink will I try out first :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Woot I only have to go to school till Tuesday since my professor is going out of town this Wednesday and Thursday 😁
sent from my rare green linux 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It was a really nice Sunday day. It wasn't to hot which was good :). Also now that im 21 what drink will I try out first
Is that a subtle way to say it's your birthday or did I miss it?

I'm not a beer person myself, but it's always something to try.

I like cider. Pear or apple or any other fruit. Depends on how sweet you like things.

Then there's the hard liquor. Straight is difficult so I'd recommend something else first...

Cocktails if you have a sweet tooth. Depending on the cocktail of course.

Alcohol takes time to get used to.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Is that a subtle way to say it's your birthday or did I miss it?

I'm not a beer person myself, but it's always something to try.

I like cider. Pear or apple or any other fruit. Depends on how sweet you like things.

Then there's the hard liquor. Straight is difficult so I'd recommend something else first...

Cocktails if you have a sweet tooth. Depending on the cocktail of course.

Alcohol takes time to get used to.

i plan on starting off with a Smirnoff :3 they look fruity but it all depends what someone recommends as a first drink :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i plan on starting off with a Smirnoff :3 they look fruity but it all depends what someone recommends as a first drink
Most of the older people on here would have something from the family stock at a lot younger age than 21...

Go for a sweet cocktail that had a few different types in it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Personally, I don't mind. Most are easy on the eyes. Truth be told, it's more of a singles and young people's town... even though wages and other things for youth are brutal and the singles scene is Tet Offensive esque at times.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs